Liverpool Fc Fans!! (2 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++
im 18 i started getting intrested in football at the age of 17 and i also started playing then thats when i fell in love with the game and wondered why i didn´t start sooner. My friend which play´s for the Real Madrid junior squad got me into playing football he told me i can become really good so yeah thats why i still play it and at this point i play in Austria. And Arsenal are a good squad just can´t play in european cups. PIRES RULES but Le Tallec is better haha or sure will be!

so you started playing football ayear ago and now you have a professional contract in austria? :lazy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

I think that Cisse will be Owens replacement if he comes to Liverpool.
I don't think so. Owen is Liverpool's golden boy, Heskey or most likely Diouf will get the chop

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++
im 18 i started getting intrested in football at the age of 17 and i also started playing then thats when i fell in love with the game and wondered why i didn´t start sooner. My friend which play´s for the Real Madrid junior squad got me into playing football he told me i can become really good so yeah thats why i still play it and at this point i play in Austria. And Arsenal are a good squad just can´t play in european cups. PIRES RULES but Le Tallec is better haha or sure will be!
hah you better be joking he Le tallec might be better than Pires in the future but in the meantime who's better?:devil:I support juve but arsenal are still in my heart how about you?whio do you like more Liv or Juve?

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #44
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

so you started playing football ayear ago and now you have a professional contract in austria? :lazy:
    NO NO i play for a junior squad in AUSTRIA not for Austria

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    Of course Pires is better becuase he had much much more expieriance than Le Tallec.. Liverpool is closer to my heart but juve is not to far away.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    While obviously Pires is better than Le Tellec now, I do think that Le Tellec has potential enough to be a real star-hopefully at Liverpool! :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    fred if I agreed with them, I wouldn't be mocking them for it ;)

I think Liverpool fans over rate some of their players way too much. If they really had the potential that Liverpool fans attribute to them, then they wouldn't be far away from the top three. But in reality they can't hope for more than a 4th place, and even that is not gonna be easy considering they're on the same level of Newcastle and maybe even Birmingham, Man City and Charlton :eek:

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    interesting thread.

first of all whats with the public slaughter of this guy. Paul already pointed out his error, and he apologised. Yet everyone else has to come in and quote it also, how mature.

ANyways im currently living in Liverpool so i might as well post in here.

Im about 20mins away from the anfield stadium but i dont think ill go to see them play, that would indeed be a waste of £25 :)

Also zizou and the others from some liverpool fans i know and have met, your generalisation is totally wrong. Liverpool fans ive met know there team is shit and pretty much dont seem to have any aspirations for the future :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    I'm just saying the fans I know...and I know many of them since my gf is a pool fan and drags me to the local fan club (for whom I also write on their magazine), so I know what they think and say :D

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #57
    GOD I WISH i lived twenty mins from Anfield instead i think i live about an hour and half away by plane that is. I want to REALLY see a liverpool game live this year i WILL in the Spring hopefully!

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #58
    "Michael Owen says he is not motivated by money and says there is more to football than the financial side, and added the main thing is winning trophies with Liverpool." says Liverpoolfc.tv

"Having said that, I know I'm in a fortunate position that by the time I end my career I will be in a very good situation financially. Money really doesn't motivate me. I really just want to play football and I hope people realise that by now.

"In the seven years I've been in the Liverpool first team squad, I've signed four contracts. I'm not bothered about getting an extra few bob. I would like to think my actions in a Liverpool shirt speak louder than words with the supporters."

This BETTER not change next year! :)

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59
    Anthony Le Tallec and Florent Sinama-Pongolle both in action Today against Portugal in the second leg for the French U-21

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)