Liverpool Fc Fans!! (1 Viewer)

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #121
    For the record Dudek is the best keeper the EPL has everyone makes mistakes like the ones he made last year but then when he came back for the worthington cup he made great saves to get liverpool the trophy everyone remembers dudeks bad moments which cover his GREAT ones....kirkland is also a great keeper becuase if he wasn´t he wouldn´t be playing for liverpool while dudek is sitting on bench....many EPL clubs definately want dudek but liverpool isn´t letting him go......

YOU´LL NEVER NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++
    For the record Dudek is the best keeper the EPL has everyone makes mistakes like the ones he made last year but then when he came back for the worthington cup he made great saves to get liverpool the trophy everyone remembers dudeks bad moments which cover his GREAT ones ....kirkland is also a great keeper becuase if he wasn´t he wouldn´t be playing for liverpool while dudek is sitting on bench....many EPL clubs definately want dudek but liverpool isn´t letting him go......

That's the truth...

And this is wrong, but I guess impossible to avoid.
    Eg: look at Seaman, he was great great goalie, but these days people remember more about his funny failures.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++

Just incase anyone missed it the first time i said it:

Why is Liverpool's motto "You'll Never Walk Alone"?

Because everyone else's car is stolen too

:D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    But ancient.

In the League of Ireland, we have a song which parodies "You'll never walk alone".

...sign on, sign on, with a pen in your hand,
    For you'll ne_ver work, in Athlone,
    You'll neeeever work in Athlone...

Naturally, we sing it a bit at Irish national games, where the proper version is sung a bit too often for our tastes. :)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

That's the truth...

And this is wrong, but I guess impossible to avoid.
    Eg: look at Seaman, he was great great goalie, but these days people remember more about his funny failures.
    anyone know how old he is?(Dudek) yeah. Liverpool are very lucky-we have two excellent keepers-an older, experienced one, and a very talented young one. now if we could only be as deep and strong on our other positions....;)

also, I didn't realize that Michael Owen, Harry Kewell, Steve Finnan, Jamie Carragher and Milan Baros are all injured! stupid me!!! I had Gerrard and Baros on my fantasy team :wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::embarass::skull:
    :groan::groan:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

anyone know how old he is?(Dudek) yeah. Liverpool are very lucky-we have two excellent keepers-an older, experienced one, and a very talented young one. now if we could only be as deep and strong on our other positions....;)

also, I didn't realize that Michael Owen, Harry Kewell, Steve Finnan, Jamie Carragher and Milan Baros are all injured! stupid me!!! I had Gerrard and Baros on my fantasy team :wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::embarass::skull:
    :groan::groan:

How old is who? Dudek or Seaman?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    IIRC :stress:
    "If I Remember Correctly", if that's what you're asking. If you're just sick to death of abbreviations, tough luck. ;)
    I hate their official site! I can't stand it-it's slow, hard to use, and not very informative
    I agree. It's rubbish - a lot of official club sites are unfortunately like that. :wallbang:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

"If I Remember Correctly", if that's what you're asking. If you're just sick to death of abbreviations, tough luck. ;)

I agree. It's rubbish - a lot of official club sites are unfortunately like that. :wallbang:
    it's really annoying-I almost never go there anymore-I just go here:cool:

@ Vit-:LOL::LOL: bttat

(back to the abreviations thread)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

Yes I am, and I will join Anders in his campaign: dont use those bloody abbreviations... :groan:

btw: I asked you once what means IIRC, and you replied me.
    And I remember that fact, but I didnt remember what IIRC means, funny, isnt it? :fool:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    What? :wth::stress::D

People you're crazy with all those abbreviations... ;)

I need to visit that thread...
    Seriously, there's only about half a dozen that get used regularly. I pretty much only use the following four:
    BTW - by the way.
    IIRC - if I remember correctly.
    IM(H)O - In my (humble) opinion.
    AFAIK - As far as I know.

There are many more, but most people don't bother with them. If you remember those four, you'll be fine. :)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    another story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/3305797.stm
    Woops! Missed this one.

Houllier is talking out of his arse. He'll be lucky to finish fourth, and he definately won't take a top three place. Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal are flying away with it, and if Man Utd are at the back of the three, remember that they're traditionally the strongest team after Christmas, as they run for the title.

I honestly think Houllier should be sacked. He's made no progress with that team, and realisticly, you can't say that the teams under Evans were worse. And at least they were entertaining. :mad:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

Seriously, there's only about half a dozen that get used regularly. I pretty much only use the following four:
    BTW - by the way.
    IIRC - if I remember correctly.
    IM(H)O - In my (humble) opinion.
    AFAIK - As far as I know.

There are many more, but most people don't bother with them. If you remember those four, you'll be fine. :)
    And I often use two of them: btw and imo ;)

Thanks, I will try to remember those IIRC and AFAIK :)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003

Woops! Missed this one.

Houllier is talking out of his arse. He'll be lucky to finish fourth, and he definately won't take a top three place. Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal are flying away with it, and if Man Utd are at the back of the three, remember that they're traditionally the strongest team after Christmas, as they run for the title.

I honestly think Houllier should be sacked. He's made no progress with that team, and realisticly, you can't say that the teams under Evans were worse. And at least they were entertaining. :mad:
    he talks to much......he always is talking about how good we are-he should just shutup and get on with it. the only problem with sacking him is who would replace him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)