Liverpool assess Kapo option (1 Viewer)

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Everyone is saying give him a chance,which I agree with, but - I'm sure if he was really good enough to be given more playing time then he would be.

Capello must see what he is like in training (of course this is different to match situations - but it is the 2nd best indicator of how good a player is) and if he thought him good enough then he would have played him from the start. Or given him more playing time.

I agree he hasn't had much of a chance, but I trust Capello and think his limited playing time must be an indication of how good (or not) he really is.

The thing I like most about Cap is the fact if someone isn't playing well, then he either subs them or doesn't play them (unlike Lippi who tended to stick with the same players whether they were in form or not) so the fact that Kapo still hasn't played much suggests he might not be up to Juve's level? He has been injured a lot though.

I still say keep him, I just think his limited chances might suggest how good he really is.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
Capello must see what he is like in training (of course this is different to match situations - but it is the 2nd best indicator of how good a player is) and if he thought him good enough then he would have played him from the start. Or given him more playing time.
He's been injured a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)