Liverpool assess Kapo option (3 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Liverpool assess Kapo option
Monday 2 May, 2005
Liverpool are the latest club to be associated with a move for Juventus flop Olivier Kapo.

The free summer signing from Auxerre has struggled to make an impact at the Stadio Delle Alpi, even if he’s not be helped by a number of injury problems.

Juventus are now set to release the French international at the end of this term, with numerous outfits showing an interest.

Fiorentina, Sampdoria and Palermo have all been linked in Italy, while Monaco are also believed to be monitoring his situation.

But Liverpool are allegedly in a good position to sign the winger, as he is keen to link up with friend Djibril Cisse again after their time together a Auxerre.

---------------

FFS :(

I just hope this doesnt turn out to be another Henry, I personaly think Kapo has a lot of potential and would love to keep him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Moggi better not give Kapo away. He has not even been given the chance to prove himself FFS, only getting one start the whole year. It would just be another fvcktard decision by Moggi.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I just hope this doesnt turn out to be another Henry, I personaly think Kapo has a lot of potential and would love to keep him.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Some how I feel he will turn out to be the next Henry, his style is somewhat similar to Henry(not to mention position) and I think Benitez sees that too.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
I wonder what we'd want in return? ;)
Steven Gerrard.

lol

no, seriously before reading your reaction I thought exactly the same, this reminds of Henry.

And seriously we don't even know what he's worth! keep him Luciano.
or...
Loan him to Parma + Mutu+ cash= Gilardino

aha now we're talking!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
a loan or co-ownership would be the best option but if it breaks the deal for Gerrard they can have him. Zlatan and Mutu will play so Kapo is not really needed here. I wouldn't mind having Alonso or Carragher join us either. Carragher was great against us and Chelsea. That proves he's quality.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hey Mark, since you are juventuz.com's transfer guru, what do you think is Mutu's future? Will he be used as a bait or is he staying with us?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think we should give him a chance. We got him for free, let him play a year and if it doesn't work out we just sell him and get more for what we "paid" for him.

but I'm not Moggi so... :(

Jul 28, 2002
do not sell this dude no matter what...we have needed this guy all season and he has been injured, when he eventually gets fit, this guy is the man to solve the left wing problem....trust me he has the talent to do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)