Liverpool assess Kapo option (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Numerous clubs are circling for the signature of Juventus winger Olivier Kapo, as it is expected the Frenchman will be allowed to leave the Turin giants on a free transfer at the end of the season.

The former Auxerre man has been largely disappointing in his first season at the Stadio Delle Alpi, with injuries playing a major part in a season of frustration.

Although struggling in his first season in Serie A, numerous Italian clubs appear willing to give the Frenchman another chance to make an impression. Fiorentina, Sampdoria and the ambitious Palermo have all registered an interest with Kapo’s agent, whilst a return to France could be on the cards with Monaco.

One club lurking in the shadows with a view to offering terms to the winger is Liverpool. The Reds see Kapo as a direct replacement for Czech, Vlademir Smicer, and joining Anfield would allow the Frenchman to link again with former team mate Djibril Cisse.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
wait did u guys say they r just showcasing him now to other clubs? did no1 realize that we are really tite with injuries rite now and we have no other mids to play...Thats why they are playing cuz other mids are injured and we are really short attacking options....Kapo is really good and his footwork reminds me of Henry he is really smooth with the ball. We should keep him.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

FFS, how Kapo is USELESS??? did you ever watch him playing full 90min????

How the FVCK he is USELESS when he saved our Asses back against Lazio, How the HELL he's USELESS when he entered against Messina as Sub and Scored a goal, but it was disallowed, and then he was Injured.

Is it me or you really don't know sh!t about football....??

DAMN
it seems you are watching another game asshole , he never saved us in any match , it seems you are drunk:D

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

I agree with everyone here that he's got the potential. Imo Olivera should be the one leaving us, not Kapo.
In the beginning of the season when Oliveira played senational, Capello said, he is a great talent, and now everybody praises him, but he will have some bad times, and then everybody have to be patient.

I am not sure about Kapo's capabilities, mybe he is the next Henry (i doubt) but he is always injured, and he was always injured in his former club, just check the records.

injury prone, sell him

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
hmm, injury prone is a good reason for selling someone, I say he is the next Henry coz I remember all about that saga watching Kapo play, i mean they play in the same position with the same sort of style.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think kapo and olivera re both important for the wings. we need back up and if these players are featured more, hence, capello actually remembers to rest the likes of nedved and camoranesi during the season, then they will be more useful.

if kapo was wanted in a deal to get a player like gilardino or cassano, or some other midfielder, then by all means, use him. but i would hate to see him leave for free and then become something very good.

i can think 10 players who should leave before him...especially considering we are allowing him to leave for free as well.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i think kapo and olivera re both important for the wings. we need back up and if these players are featured more, hence, capello actually remembers to rest the likes of nedved and camoranesi during the season, then they will be more useful.

if kapo was wanted in a deal to get a player like gilardino or cassano, or some other midfielder, then by all means, use him. but i would hate to see him leave for free and then become something very good.

i can think 10 players who should leave before him...especially considering we are allowing him to leave for free as well.
we got him for free btw

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Didier Deschamps is keen on Juventus man Olivier Kapo.

The French attacker has had a troubled time at Juve since his move from Auxerre, and it seems likely that he will leave Turin in the summer.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has been an admirer, but it seems that Monaco boss Deschamps could rival him for Kapo's services.

Former Juve man Deschamps advised the Serie A giants to sign Kapo last summer, but the move has failed to work out.

Reports suggest that Kapo could be loaned out for next season, with Monaco joining Liverpool and Cagliari as interested parties.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Didier Deschamps is keen on Juventus man Olivier Kapo.

The French attacker has had a troubled time at Juve since his move from Auxerre, and it seems likely that he will leave Turin in the summer.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has been an admirer, but it seems that Monaco boss Deschamps could rival him for Kapo's services.

Former Juve man Deschamps advised the Serie A giants to sign Kapo last summer, but the move has failed to work out.

Reports suggest that Kapo could be loaned out for next season, with Monaco joining Liverpool and Cagliari as interested parties.
please sell him fast since he is very keen on him before he change his mind :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

it seems you are watching another game asshole , he never saved us in any match , it seems you are drunk:D

no YOU are watching another game..Kapo saved our asses twice against Lazio, once in Turin, once in Rome. ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
injury prone, sell him
so he has injury problems for a season and that gives him the label "injury-prone"?!

We got him for free ffs, it's not like we're paying him millions in wages and he's a huge burden on the club. I say keep him

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

no YOU are watching another game..Kapo saved our asses twice against Lazio, once in Turin, once in Rome. ;)
No he didn't in rome it was zalayta who set up nedved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)