Liverpool assess Kapo option (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It'd be stupid to release Kapo after not even a full season with us. He's played a very minimal role in our campaign, but I think he's got potential, and we have no need to get rid of him whatsoever. It's not like his wages are costing us millions, and he's not been disastrous this season.

That said, I think he'd fit in great with Liverpool's style of play

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I agree with everyone here that he's got the potential. Imo Olivera should be the one leaving us, not Kapo.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Olivera is a very frustrating player
Indeed. He's a dirty player as well, always looking for fights.

Off topic: Just remembered Andy's post after the Chievo game i think it was, when Olivera got sent off because he was choking the Chievo players.

Something along those lines:

"...Olivera sees that the Chievo player is running to him, and he starts running for his life to the locker room"

:rofl:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I would like to see Kapo playing for us more, I can see a lot of potential in the guy, and it would be silly to sell him when he hasn't been proven.

I think a loan to Liverpool would be good.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Let him go..... I don't think it'll affect the team much...plus we got him for free....sell him and we make quick bucks..

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Let him go..... I don't think it'll affect the team much...plus we got him for free....sell him and we make quick bucks..
he doesnt has his deserved chances in juve
olivera and appiah should be the ones who leave

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I want Kapo to stay. The moron who made the article wrote: "Flop". He hasn't flopped. He wasn't given the real chance at all and he was injured. He has already scored (but was ruled out, but its a correct goal and for me, he has scored.) So keep him.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Kapo is useless , even he played a short time but he did not even show any sign that he is juve material

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Kapo is useless , even he played a short time but he did not even show any sign that he is juve material
FFS, how Kapo is USELESS??? did you ever watch him playing full 90min????

How the FVCK he is USELESS when he saved our Asses back against Lazio, How the HELL he's USELESS when he entered against Messina as Sub and Scored a goal, but it was disallowed, and then he was Injured.

Is it me or you really don't know sh!t about football....??

DAMN

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
kapo is a good player IMO, but if capello doesn't want to use him, why not sell him out and take the money to spend on the transfer market !!!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
He was never in Capello's plans, as we he was signed randomly before Cap came. I think its pretty obvious he is leaving, the fact he is playing more recently (ala Appiah) is basically 'advertising' them to other clubs. Its no coincidence they suddenly get time now the season is closing when receiving no playing time in the season.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

Tbh, the times he's played he's been more impressive than Olivera. He's had 2 assists and one dissalowed (good goal in the little time he's played.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)