Live Mercato Meltdown - 2012/13 (pants filled in 3,2...) (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Berbatov is 100 times better than Bendtner but don't want either.

Berbatov has a lot of talent and is a good player WHEN HE WANTS TO BE.

Don't want to see him strolling around the pitch in crucial Champions League games, used to say to someone that would only sign him on the condition that upon signing he was told strictly by Conte, coaches, president etc. that he has to remember the kind of players that have worn our black and white shirt like Del Piero, Baggio, Platini and that nothing less than 110% effort would be accepted.

Sadly I think such a speech would be lost on an ego as big as his.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The ammount of unchecked rumours popping out is overwhelming... More than half of them have no official sources and are based on assumptions made by the press.
This is the beauty of mercato, nice idea of opening this thread, as it will become really difficult to keep track of them at this point.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Do you think his inclination to come deep is not a problem for us tactically?
It can be, but we have a lot of mobile players and he is an intelligent mofo with neat vision, so that may be a bonus too(Can do Totti-esque plays) . Also quite lethal in the box, main problem would the lack of intensity and aggression in his general movement/overall attitude, would differ quite a bit with Conte mindset. But I maintain that the only thing I wouldn't like about signing him to be his age. But then again always been a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)