Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
So we couldn't sign a top player this season while coming from a CL final and a good budget; how can anyone hope things will go better next year? Juventus' profile will only decline now after a bad mercato...
Dude, we have signed top players and spent over 120 freaking million. Next season we won't need nearly as many players...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Imo we come out a weaker, but more versatile and younger team.
True, so this team might become great in a year or 2, when some of the younger ones hit their peak, but right now not sure. Still enough to win the league, but doubt if it will be enough to perform to the level of the players they replacing.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Haha yeah, talk of firing :D But Marotta seriously needs to be pegged down a little from his high chair for the very messy work past month, Vidal sale, Coman loan (lack of SS) and AM fiasco all in all made us look like 90s Moratti type of mercato roller coaster then the solid ground work Juve one we been used to.

Very uncertain and kind of nervous about this upcoming season, mainly because we lack the steel and sheer quality effort and aggression Vidal gave us in spades (Tevez too). That wont be easy to get used to. Have more technical options in parts, but give me top class grinta any day of the week. Process that needed to happen, but was handled poorly. Feel like we taken a step back after strong contending in Europe last year. Hopefully its just a feeling and not the reality.

There is alot to criticise lately, but now the sideshow is over and the footballing show has commenced, now we see what Allegri and these fresh players are made of. Kinda exciting for what we have in store.
The only positive about this circus of a summer... is that we will have a lot of new material to see this season. And see what allegri can do with it

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014

The last time Juve signed three Brazilians in the same window this happened

Someone open the Lemina thread

Olympique Marseille have announced that Mario Lemina has joined Juventus on loan with a buy-option.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015

Olympique Marseille have announced that Mario Lemina has joined Juventus on loan with a buy-option.
Amauri was already here before Diego and Melo joined.

- - - Updated - - -

Doubt it. He's all wing.
so if we are going all 4-3-1-2 now, where will he play, or he will be an SS?

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

Except they never signed 3 Brazilians in the same window. Amauri played a whole season here before we brought Diego and Melo.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Downgraded on every player ? Oh goodness, what horseshit...

Hernanes is obviously a downgrade on Vidal (even 'though the latter had a mediocre season)

Dybala is an immediate downgrade but in the long run the jury is still out on that one.

Mandzukic beats Llorente any day of the week and twice on Sundays
Alex Sandro is obviously a huge upgrade over Evra.
I'd call Marchisio an upgrade over last season Pirlo as well and Asamoah a new signing.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Was thinking of Diego the other day.

Commentator mentioned the last time Juve and Roma met in the second week of the season Juve won 3-1 under Ferrara.

Two goals for Diego, one for Melo.

And a wonder goal from De Rossi.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Commentator mentioned the last time Juve and Roma met in the second week of the season Juve won 3-1 under Ferrara.

And Juve was never seen again in the top 3 after December.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Correct me if im wrong but hernanes can also play CM in 433? That gives us so many tactical options. Im really optimistic about this transfer, my only problem is that I expected someone better than Lemina.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

I remember that day very well. There was so much excitement around the club we were great that day and the future looked promising. Little did we know...

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
Correct me if im wrong but hernanes can also play CM in 433? That gives us so many tactical options. Im really optimistic about this transfer, my only problem is that I expected someone better than Lemina.
Lemina owned us in the game vs Marseille man, for some reason, he is a transfer am not worried about, he will come good, my only problem is what happens when all our CMs are fit, cos it looks like we have panic loaded that area, surely we will rid some of them in Jan/summer, hopefully Marseille like Padoin the Medeicre.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Lemina owned us in the game vs Marseille man, for some reason, he is a transfer am not worried about, he will come good, my only problem is what happens when all our CMs are fit, cos it looks like we have panic loaded that area, surely we will rid some of them in Jan/summer, hopefully Marseille like Padoin the Medeicre.
We'll have to rotate so they'll get playing time. Depends on the formation but a little competition is healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)