Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hernanes is a stop gap, but if you would step out of kleenex mode for a second and think about it, Hernanes suits the team just fine. He is decent defensively and we have all seen him tie midfield and attack together in Serie a for years. Add to that, he is a goal threat.

Viewed as a stop gap, Hernanes is expected to do much more this season than Draxler would. The money thrown at Draxler by VW is absurd to say the least. I wouldve liked Draxler here, but the Hernanes dealis neither better nor worse than getting Drax for $#@!ing 35m.

Go $#@! yourself. You're the biggest bitch on this forum, despicable is the best way to describe the way you've been posting in the last month. If we had a half decent moderating team you would be banned by now. Imagine a neutral fan writing so much smack about the team, the only reason youre still here is because you say youre a fan of the team. Teraj se u kurac pizdo jedna sugava
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
hernanes is a good player.
the problem is after selling vidal and coman people were (rightly?) hoping for more.
that doesnt turn hernanes into a bad player though.

think he can be very useful - especially at set pieces :D

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I have nothing against Hermes but yeah after selling our 2nd most valuable and best (Over the course of the 4 seasons) player, I thought we'd have replaced top quality with top quality, be it in the same position or a different one. But we aren't willing to do that clearly.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
@ZoSo @Klin @DelPiero84 @zizinho @Bianconero_Aus it will be 0 tolerance with you, any of that pro vs anti marotta shit will get you infractions or bans
Did you delete the posts or not?

If no, don't until I read them :numnum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)