Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Go fuck yourself. You're the biggest bitch on this forum, despicable is the best way to describe the way you've been posting in the last month. If we had a half decent moderating team you would be banned by now. Imagine a neutral fan writing so much smack about the team, the only reason youre still here is because you say youre a fan of the team.
Teraj se u kurac pizdo jedna sugava
:rofl:

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Hernanes, the experience he offers will be a welcome addition at this difficult time.

The Eder deal breakdown will not impinge on the transfer as the arrival of Melo was factored in the decision to release the S. American.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
@ZoSo @Klin @DelPiero84 @zizinho @Bianconero_Aus it will be 0 tolerance with you, any of that pro vs anti marotta shit will get you infractions or bans
OK boss, but just to be clear, what am I allowed to post that you would deem an opinion?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hernanes is a stop gap, but if you would step out of kleenex mode for a second and think about it, Hernanes suits the team just fine. He is decent defensively and we have all seen him tie midfield and attack together in Serie a for years. Add to that, he is a goal threat.

Viewed as a stop gap, Hernanes is expected to do much more this season than Draxler would. The money thrown at Draxler by VW is absurd to say the least. I wouldve liked Draxler here, but the Hernanes dealis neither better nor worse than getting Drax for fucking 35m.

Go fuck yourself. You're the biggest bitch on this forum, despicable is the best way to describe the way you've been posting in the last month. If we had a half decent moderating team you would be banned by now. Imagine a neutral fan writing so much smack about the team, the only reason youre still here is because you say youre a fan of the team. Teraj se u kurac pizdo jedna sugava
Actually I think he's a much improved version of himself. He has been more tolerable these last few weeks.

So do you actually.
But you are a little bitch at times, you do know that, right?

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #636
    No reason to. Personally I'm tired of the whole thing What's done is done. The squad, as much as I don't agree with some of the signings, is still the best in Serie A.

There's nothing to do but hope its enough for Europe matches.
    I think the team actually looks more suitable for European football, but the tough group and gelling time isn't going to make the start to the season easy in any competition.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)