LIVE - Last hours of mercato (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Sorry Dooz but it's true, Nani looks a shadow of the player he was, plus he's had alot of injuries, his most recent one on his hamstring is very serious, we could end up signing a crop.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys alao know I dont expect the likes of Di Maria etc

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I would rather have Cerci than Nani right now, yes.
I'd rather have Cerci too. I'm not super big on either, but I don't see Nani ever regaining his form, which (let's be honest), was only for a period of two years. Ideally we'd bring back Berardi, and find someone a step up from Cerci. But I'd be happy with Berardi-Cerci for now, if we were playing with attacking wingers. Gabbiadini is another winger option as it seems he has the ability to play on the right attacking side for Samp. Him and Berardi could be an interesting option moving forward.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
People expect way too much from Berardi, you guys mention his name like he's a sure savior of ours.

He's still an unproven kid and I don't really think we're gonna return him just yet.

Nani is surely one of the names we're gonna look after. You can forget about Di Maria's and players of his level :p
:agree:

Berardi has shown great potential but I don't think he is ready to come in and be a big player for us yet.

Not convinced on Nani though, he has had a couple of good seasons then been very disappointing ever since.

Plus his former coach at Man Utd compared him to Anderson :scared:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25719657

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Because having 6 strikers is crowd, and I don't see how we gonna use them unless we change our formation
Don't see how it's hurting us either. We may not be better off if that's what you feel, but I fail to see how we are worse off here. It's a matter of another 6 months.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
At this point I'm not sure how we benefit from holding onto QUags in hopes of a better offer. Loaning him out with an option to buy would even be fine, I don't know why we insist on an outright sale. If he does well on loan, his value may even raise slightly. I'd sell him for 5 mil at this point and I'm sure we could get that.

Same with Vuci, with slightly higher values. 8-10 mil sale. Loan with option. We should have done it with one of them.

Or even Giovinco. His market value is only decreasing making the money we spent on him seem ridiculous. If we were to loan him out and he did well, at least his market value wouldn't continue plummeting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
At this point I'm not sure how we benefit from holding onto QUags in hopes of a better offer. Loaning him out with an option to buy would even be fine, I don't know why we insist on an outright sale. If he does well on loan, his value may even raise slightly. I'd sell him for 5 mil at this point and I'm sure we could get that.

Same with Vuci, with slightly higher values. 8-10 mil sale. Loan with option. We should have done it with one of them.

Or even Giovinco. His market value is only decreasing making the money we spent on him seem ridiculous. If we were to loan him out and he did well, at least his market value wouldn't continue plummeting.
I think the players also feel a little unsettled in a loan deal. It means they don't really have closure, if the circumstances turn against them in the event that the team that loans the doesn't buy them. It means they have to readjust their lifestyle, future at then club that owns them etc etc. At 31 years of age, neither Quag, Vuci or most players in their position would want to go through that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)