LIVE - Last hours of mercato (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Lucas Diagne scored for Lierse against Anderlecht, appearently, he was a Juve player in the past.
We still own him I believe. He's on loan.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder who's going to the stands. I can't see Conte calling up Vucinic, Quag, Giovinco and Osvaldo to the bench.

runner0xff

Feb 15, 2013
Imho by selling Hernanes to inter Lazio have established themselves as a truly mediocre team for coming years. They are midtable shit now.
It seems to me we will not see seven sisters in the nearest future

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ye, but it seems Lazio looks fucked up at this point, if they planned to sign him lol.

In the end they won't buy anyone. I have no idea what will they do without Hernanes now.
well they have brought in kakuta who is such an underwhelming player especially since he's spent most of his career playing on loan to english clubs in a lower tier or in holland, and seems to have put a stop on the klose to arsenal loan move since it seems lazio can't bring a replacement for him

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Imho by selling Hernanes to inter Lazio have established themselves as a truly mediocre team for coming years. They are midtable shit now.
It seems to me we will not see seven sisters in the nearest future
Agreed. They have been rather disappointing this season and now it will be even worse for them when they lost one of their key players. Huge blow, I expected them to buy some big talent today, but it seems they are truly a mediocre team right now. Postiga - Klose might do good, but their midfield is pretty weak now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)