LIVE - Last hours of mercato (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Agreed. They have been rather disappointing this season and now it will be even worse for them when they lost one of their key players. Huge blow, I expected them to buy some big talent today, but it seems they are truly a mediocre team right now. Postiga - Klose might do good, but their midfield is pretty weak now.

I never thought I would read good and Postiga in the same sentence.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
United live in UnitedLand which is a small Country in the northern hemisphere of PremWorld. In UnitedLand, £20,000,000 for an injury prone, inconsistent and unhappy winger who's been bad for over 2 years is a very fair price. And that pesky Italian club Youventis offered a ridiculous £12,000,000 and it was laughed off

Youventis didn't even include Brazilian midfielder Vidal in the offer either. Rip off.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
United live in UnitedLand which is a small Country in the northern hemisphere of PremWorld. In UnitedLand, £20,000,000 for an injury prone, inconsistent and unhappy winger who's been bad for over 2 years is a very fair price. And that pesky Italian club Youventis offered a ridiculous £12,000,000 and it was laughed off

Youventis didn't even include Brazilian midfielder Vidal in the offer either. Rip off.
:lol: so true

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hmm. I'd be abit pissed if he was the big winger signing for the Summer. Unless we don't plan on bringing Berardi back.
People expect way too much from Berardi, you guys mention his name like he's a sure savior of ours.

He's still an unproven kid and I don't really think we're gonna return him just yet.

Nani is surely one of the names we're gonna look after. You can forget about Di Maria's and players of his level :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)