LIVE - Last hours of mercato (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sky: No signs of Vucinic-Guarin talks re-opening. Mirko's agent Lucci is in Rome at present, not in Mikan with Marrotta and Paratici. We are also apparently close to Samp keeper Fiorollo. Anybody knows anything about this guy?
Of course there isnt, we only sign the ones that are not primising enough...

Fiorollo? He is young, Italian and has some caps with the youth NT, there is nothing more need to know, thats our only criteria...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Incredibile in casa Lazio dove il nuovo arrivato, il portoghese Helder Postiga, è già alle prese con problemi fisici. A confermarlo è il l dottor Stefano Salvatori, a "Lazio Style Radio". Si tratta di "una contrattura al polpaccio, che andrà osservata nelle prossime ore. Sicuramente, però, Postiga non sarà disponibile per il match con il Chievo".

Postiga already injuried.
:lol:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Of course there isnt, we only sign the ones that are not primising enough...

Fiorollo? He is young, Italian and has some caps with the youth NT, there is nothing more need to know, thats our only criteria...
My goodness gracious.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #829
    Breaking news...

Oilers acquire Mark Fraser from Leafs for Cam Abner and Hartikainen.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Branca and Marotta met in Milan this morning. There is still a possibility for a Quag/Vucinic swap for Guarin.
    - GdS

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    Please just dont sign Osvaldo, we already have enough strikers at this time. I think Conte is going to stick with the 5-3-2 he shows no signs of signing the right players to change to a 4-3-3. I dont get why he played 4-3-3 against Madrid only twice and then switched back to the pussy tactics against weaker teams. If anything it should have been the opposite as Madrid show more attacking threat so it would have made a lot more sense to play a 5-3-2 against Madrid than a team we should be steam rolling like Gala and Copenhagen.

If he still insists on playing 5-3-2 i would rather a change of coach in the coming seasons as Conte will continue with this defensive crap in Europe and we will take 1 step forwards and 2 steps back like we did this season. Winning the league is great and everything but if we are never going to do anything in Europe with these pussy tactics like signing Osvaldo to keep the 5-3-2 when we already have lots of strikers and lack a LB and attacking midfiedlers/wingers.

I hope Conte can make us better in Europe but if he insists on defence first we will never win enough games to actually go far in the competition.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #839
    :lol:

btw, they do talk about both Mirko and Quag for Guarin but that'`s BS. Right Beppe? :beppe

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)