LIVE - Last hours of mercato (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Branca and Marotta met in Milan this morning. There is still a possibility for a Quag/Vucinic swap for Guarin.
- GdS
as long as it costs us less than 5 million it's a good deal for us, If Guarin fails to leave his mark on the team he will be a lot easier to sell for some decent money than Vucinic right now.

This is a horrible deal for Inter if u ask they are cash strapped and would be getting a 31 year old that has best 2 years left before he is worth nothing, not the right kind of signings if u want to get back to the top which they never will unless they win in the court again as they have been out of their depth in Serie A for the last 20+ years being run like the horse shit they are.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Please just dont sign Osvaldo, we already have enough strikers at this time. I think Conte is going to stick with the 5-3-2 he shows no signs of signing the right players to change to a 4-3-3. I dont get why he played 4-3-3 against Madrid only twice and then switched back to the pussy tactics against weaker teams. If anything it should have been the opposite as Madrid show more attacking threat so it would have made a lot more sense to play a 5-3-2 against Madrid than a team we should be steam rolling like Gala and Copenhagen.

If he still insists on playing 5-3-2 i would rather a change of coach in the coming seasons as Conte will continue with this defensive crap in Europe and we will take 1 step forwards and 2 steps back like we did this season. Winning the league is great and everything but if we are never going to do anything in Europe with these pussy tactics like signing Osvaldo to keep the 5-3-2 when we already have lots of strikers and lack a LB and attacking midfiedlers/wingers.

I hope Conte can make us better in Europe but if he insists on defence first we will never win enough games to actually go far in the competition.
Dude, Vucinic and Quagliarella are obviously on their way out. If not now, then definitely in the summer. We're just planning ahead, and there's nothing wrong with that considering that he's coming for peanuts for 6 months and reducing his wage.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Dude, Vucinic and Quagliarella are obviously on their way out. If not now, then definitely in the summer.
My problem is Conte insisting on the 5-3-2 which is a tried and failed formation in Europe. I would have no problem signing Osvaldo if we actually needed him but to spend 18 million on a player who will be back up to Tevez and Llorente most likely when we have no LB and no attacking midfielders/wingers does not make sense right now.

Without Pirlo we are toothless in attack we can not rely on a 35 year old to create our chances for us and we cant play 5 defenders if we want to take the game to the top teams in the world. Everything about this signing is wrong if u ask me personally. Cerci would be a better investment if u ask me he has everything we lack in the team right now and is flexible to play wide right or just behind the striker. He would also most likely be cheaper than Osvaldo.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Here we go again with Arsenal being Arsenal

Why would Klose want to give up an undisputed starting spot in a team he knows well 6 months before the World Cup, to compete with Giroud for a lone striker spot?

And why on earth would Lazio loan out a man well over 30, what do they gain?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Vucinic to Inter for Guarin, and Quag to Lazio for cash would be :tup: :tup: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently we lost the race against Milan for Stefano Gori (Brescia GK) according to Pedulla.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Here we go again with Arsenal being Arsenal

Why would Klose want to give up an undisputed starting spot in a team he knows well 6 months before the World Cup, to compete with Giroud for a lone striker spot?

And why on earth would Lazio loan out a man well over 30, what do they gain?
no idea but this is lazio we're talking about here, they've just sold hernanes without an effective replacement lined up, instead hoping that they find an agreement over their targets, same shit happened to them in the summer

also arsenal signed Kim Kallstrom as well today as a stop gap for ramsey

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't know what Lazio are thinking, I highly doubt Klose will leave. (Especially on loan)

But they really need to properly replace Hernanes.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why would Lazio give away Klose on loan? :shifty:
Because Klose is leaving in the summer anyway and Lazio have little beyond the EL to play for this season.

If they get the chance to make a signing that can be with them in the longer term, I can see why they would go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)