LIVE - Last hours of mercato (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
But they really need to properly replace Hernanes.
I'm not sure they'll do anything significant in that regard this mercato.

With Mauri returning from suspension after this weekend, I could see them not signing another midfielder, giving Anderson a decent run in the team through the rest of this season and then deciding whether they need to directly replace Hernanes in the summer or if that money should be spent elsewhere in the team.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #865
    I'm not sure they'll do anything significant in that regard this mercato.

With Mauri returning from suspension after this weekend, I could see them not signing another midfielder, giving Anderson a decent run in the team through the rest of this season and then deciding whether they need to directly replace Hernanes in the summer or if that money should be spent elsewhere in the team.
    Couldn't Aberdeen loan them a couple players? You can be the intermediary.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Couldn't Aberdeen loan them a couple players? You can be the intermediary.
    No-one really to spare after a rather nice mercato.

Promising striker out on loan; past-it midfielder released; whingy hun, who wasn't willing to fight for his place, released.

Proven goal-scorer, back-up centre half and an attacking right-back (to provide a different option for some games) all signed.

And a bunch of kids loaned out.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #878
    No-one really to spare after a rather nice mercato.

Promising striker out on loan; past-it midfielder released; whingy hun, who wasn't willing to fight for his place, released.

Proven goal-scorer, back-up centre half and an attacking right-back (to provide a different option for some games) all signed.

And a bunch of kids loaned out.
    :tup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)