Lionel Messi (12 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wonder if he's done, or he refuses to give a damn? He played 9 matches this season for Barca and he's yet to score a goal if we're not counting penalty-kick goals. This is surely the worst of Messi, isn't it?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Why didn't he leave after all this drama then? I know why, because he is spineless as we have already established years ago.
Because la liga blocked him and demanded that whoever wants him has to pai his releases clause of 640 mil., I think.
Also bartomeu refused to let him leave for free.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I wonder if he's done, or he refuses to give a damn? He played 9 matches this season for Barca and he's yet to score a goal if we're not counting penalty-kick goals. This is surely the worst of Messi, isn't it?
Remember when Ronaldo started a season a few years ago with a scoring drought and later came back to destroy the universe with goals in the league and the CL?

I think people are too quick to jump on randomness and presume permanence.

Jun 16, 2020
He does is quite often, especially when he lost motivation. I remember a WC game from Argentina vs Iceland, he absolutely didn’t care and walked practically the whole game.

I always liked Ronaldo more, even though there was no denial that Messi was/is a absolute beast and almost unstoppable when in form, Messi though is a real pussy with a shit mentality who doesn’t care. Compare him to Ronaldo who did everything to at least get a goal against that amateurs yesterday. What a difference.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He does is quite often, especially when he lost motivation. I remember a WC game from Argentina vs Iceland, he absolutely didn’t care and walked practically the whole game.

I always liked Ronaldo more, even though there was no denial that Messi was/is a absolute beast and almost unstoppable when in form, Messi though is a real pussy with a shit mentality who doesn’t care. Compare him to Ronaldo who did everything to at least get a goal against that amateurs yesterday. What a difference.
:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Oh, I remember Zombie Messi. Yeah, that was weird. He was playing like a hooker who had to "lie back, close your eyes and think of Argentina" of English lore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)