Lionel Messi (4 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What did post #49 say? That you got a screenshot from a poll? on this forum? Dude, your argument is lost even before it started because I never ever said I want Real to win La Liga, you are creating that to prove a point that you cannot.
Well, you are posting on this forum, why should I chase a screenshot from XT?

Proving what? I have no intention in proving anything. The last thing I want is to waste so much time on useless arguments.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #62
    Well, you are posting on this forum, why should I chase a screenshot from XT?

Proving what? I have no intention in proving anything. The last thing I want is to waste so much time on useless arguments.
    Then don't go saying ignorant things like I said that I want Real to win La Liga or that my posts are pretty clear that I want Real to succeed over barca. Because I never ever said these things and I will never ever say them. It's all your imagination.

What I meant by this forum is that because I take less than 5% of what goes on here seriously but I don't expect you to understand that.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Then don't go saying ignorant things like I said that I want Real to win La Liga or that my posts are pretty clear that I want Real to succeed over barca. Because I never ever said these things and I will never ever say them. It's all your imagination.
    You mentioned on every match how you want Real to win.

What I mentioned about Barca is that they cheated their way in order to win. Yet even after that you accuse me to be a Barca fan and call me Maher. But yea... I'm ignorant.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #64
    You mentioned on every match how you want Real to win.

What I mentioned about Barca is that they cheated their way in order to win. Yet even after that you accuse me to be a Barca fan and call me Maher. But yea... I'm ignorant.
    I never ever mentioned on ANY match how I want Real to win. Stop creating stuff.

And I never ever said you are a barca fan, I said you remind me of Maher when you think people want Real to win when they go hating on barca.

But then again I don't expect you to understand what I said because of your logic. hating barca = loving Real that's one fucked up logic.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    hating inter or milan is way more better and constructive than hating barca atm ..let's focus on italy bros until we get to play ucl semi's

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Until he scores on a wet Tuesday night at the Brittania against Stoke he hasn't really made it.
    I actually want Stoke to qualify for CL next season so this infamously hilarious joke becomes a reality :D They have a decent chance, all they need to do is 100% improve their away record :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)