Lionel Messi (5 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The urge you have to include C. Ronaldo and Real Madrid each and every time Messi and barca are being mocked is extremely worrying.
There is nothing worrying at all.

Worrying is your constant mocking for Messi and Barcelona. But I don't find it really worrying as I find it laughable. Your point made it all pretty clear when you opened this thread.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #48
    There is nothing worrying at all.

Worrying is your constant mocking for Messi and Barcelona. But I don't find it really worrying as I find it laughable. Your point made it all pretty clear when you opened this thread.
    Well, as long as I am alive I will keep on hating barca and I will keep on mocking them and I will keep making fun of Messi. You remind me a lot of Maher who thinks anyone who hates barca is a Real Madrid fan though...but yet you brought it to a whole new dimension where you consider everyone who hates Messi a C. Ronaldo fan. And that my friend is extremely worrying and it should be treated.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Well, as long as I am alive I will keep on hating barca and I will keep on mocking them and I will keep making fun of Messi. You remind me a lot of Maher who thinks anyone who hates barca is a Real Madrid fan though...but yet you brought it to a whole new dimension where you consider everyone who hates Messi a C. Ronaldo fan. And that my friend is extremely worrying and it should be treated.
    Your point is not valid at all. Actually, you're not even making a point, just talking random things.

Every time I'm brought in this discussion it either involves you or Hoori, or sometimes Alen. Every single of you 'cheers' for Real and 'spits' on Barcelona whole season long. I have no idea what here reminds you of Maher, but your posts are pretty clear that you wish success to Real over Barcelona, I'm not blind.

As for whole Ronaldo thing it's this:

So yeah, that gives me any right to say it because you did vote there. I never said you were a Ronado fan, though, so it was another random thing from your behalf.

As for your mocking, I have nothing to mind, keep it up. I don't even find it annoying, I find it sad or sometimes laughable.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    That's how I see it actually, you didn't have to write an essay to prove it invalid.

Laugh all you want, I will keep on doing it and I am happy to amuse you.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #52
    Then just keep seeing it like it, I have nothing to add. If it pleases you, fine.

And it's not an essay, only a couple of sentences and one picture.
    And I find mostly laughable is how you concluded that I want Real to succeed over barca as if they are the only two clubs in the entire world. Which actually proves my point about you reminding me of Maher. If I want barca to fail, according to your logic, I am wishing for Real to succeed :lol2: and it was pretty clear for you :lol2:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    And I find mostly laughable is how you concluded that I want Real to succeed over barca as if they are the only two clubs in the entire world. Which actually proves my point about you reminding me of Maher. If I want barca to fail, according to your logic, I am wishing for Real to succeed :lol2: and it was pretty clear for you :lol2:
    Because you said you'd like Real to win La Liga.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #54
    Because you said you'd like Real to win La Liga.
    Did I? I am sure you are talking out of your ass now.

Dude, I think I know 5 or 6 players with Real, I have not seen them play a single match in over than two seasons. And above all, I haven't seen a La Liga match in more than four years. Yet again you see it pretty clear that I want Real to succeed. Maher Maher Maher, everyone who hates barca loves Real :lol2:

But it is still a thousand times better than Andy's logic, everyone who hates barca is jealous :lol2:

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    Yeah, but last time Ronaldo scored a natural goal while Messi couldn't score if not for stepping up on a PK. :pado:
    It is pretty clear from your post that you are a Real Madrid fan. That or you are jealous.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Did I? I am sure you are talking out of your ass now.

Dude, I think I know 5 or 6 players with Real, I have not seen them play a single match in over than two seasons. And above all, I haven't seen a La Liga match in more than four years. Yet again you see it pretty clear that I want Real to succeed. Maher Maher Maher, everyone who hates barca loves Real :lol2:
    Of course you did. Post #49 said everything needed.

I actually expected Real to win it last... and even this season. But whatever, I'm Maher, sure.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #59

I actually expected Real to win it last... and even this season. But whatever, I'm Maher, sure.
    What did post #49 say? That you got a screenshot from a poll? on this forum? Dude, your argument is lost even before it started because I never ever said I want Real to win La Liga, you are creating that to prove a point that you cannot.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #60

I dare you to show me where I said it. You can search the forum for ages and you will not find it. Go get yourself busy because it will take some time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)