Ligue 1 2021-22 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Lmao so this muslim crybaby was playing with a BEER's company name on his shirt, with a BOOKMAKER's company name on his shirt and was perfectly fine about it but when it's about gays he says no :rofl: Bloody hypocrite like any other braindead believer in god

- - - Updated - - -

NO HARAM
gueye-1.jpg
0_GettyImages-1011028488.jpg

HARAM
1854551-lionel-messi.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lmao so this muslim crybaby was playing with a BEER's company name on his shirt, with a BOOKMAKER's company name on his shirt and was perfectly fine about it but when it's about gays he says no :rofl: Bloody hypocrite like any other braindead believer in god

- - - Updated - - -

NO HARAM
gueye-1.jpg
0_GettyImages-1011028488.jpg

HARAM
1854551-lionel-messi.jpg

:rofl:
ALL religious people are hypocrites and bullshit spreaders, especially Muslims.

Mar 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Great comment
"I refuse to participate in this campaign against racism towards black people" - Koulibaly: "Woooahh you racist, football is full of racists".
"I refuse to participate in this campaign against discrimination towards lgbt people". Koulibaly: "respect bro"

Jun 16, 2020
Mar 9, 2006
I got to say tho, once they didn’t allow political affairs entering football.

Now people have to kneel, wear rainbows, we’re cancelling Russian athletes and stuff. And to be fair, many presidents probably don’t even give a fuck but they just don’t want to get some bad publicity.
Cancel all Russians athletes, it's absolutely right thing to Do.

Mar 9, 2006
It really isn’t, it’s discrimination in my opinion.

Sanctions were against the Russian elite, not average Russian citizens who spent their lives training in order to become a athlete.
Because you completely don't understand how sport works in Russia, it's the same system that we had in USSR, government controls everything, fuck them all and bann everyone who doesn't criticize Putin publicly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)