Ligue 1 2021-22 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Knowing Bayern players and their history with criminal records, Davies would probably do it himself @lgorTudor

Watch his social media clips, dude seems to be most chill and goofy guy imaginable lol. Hard to see him harming anyone with his laissez faire attitude.

If it was Mullers girlfriend, I could see him kidnapping and knee capping all her rivals without batting an eye. Prolly tap in Oliver Kahn to tenderize them for him before finishing them off.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just watched a video of Payet getting hit by a bottle.
I dont know why he whines too much. While its clearly wrong it is also still a simple plastic bottle (He said he is afraid of taking corners in away games - sounds like whining to me...)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I dont know why he whines too much. While its clearly wrong it is also still a simple plastic bottle (He said he is afraid of taking corners in away games - sounds like whining to me...)
Can you guarantee that next time he’ll be hit with a bottle with exact same specifications.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
have you ever been hit by a bottle in your head dude :D a bottle of half a litres full of water weights ~half a kg if my elementary physics aren't failing me. don't give it a try, it's not part of any job description

May 23, 2013
Can't say I'm surprised, just not a good coach

I doubt this sacking has much to do with his performance. Monaco finished 3rd last season after finishing 9th under a different manager the season prior. Currently Monaco is 4 points off of 2nd and topped their Europa group, it would be weird of the Monaco board to sack him for those results.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This young kid taking ligue 1 by storm in last month or two (8 goals in 10 starts and 6 subs appearances), nice eclectic talent, like a mix of Federic Kanoute and Henry.

would hope Juve have scouts on him, most likely not :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)