Ligue 1 2021-22 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
How is that different from an Italian, not so much a kid anymore, with a good half season, who will also command a fee in the same region? :boh: :numnum:
The level of hype one receives here for one vs the other is ridiculous. Everytime it's an Italian one he's shit, but if it's a French one then he's the second coming of Christ and we should double everyone else's offer.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The level of hype one receives here for one vs the other is ridiculous. Everytime it's an Italian one he's shit, but if it's a French one then he's the second coming of Christ and we should double everyone else's offer.
That is also true. However, there are legit Italian talents. I just don't see Scum-Eh-Ha-Me-Ha as being a game changer.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
That is also true. However, there are legit Italian talents. I just don't see Scum-Eh-Ha-Me-Ha as being a game changer.
I don't think there really are any single game changers that we can get. Personally, and of course there is some bias involved, but as an Italian team I'd rather we gamble and hold a monopoly on promising Italian youngsters as Bayern does with German. It's also when we usually do best too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)