Life's so cruel... (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Yesterday,a friend of mine,which i loved very much,was killed in an accident...

Today,it was his funeral,and i saw him lying in the coffin,and he was so peaceful,like he was sleeping,but his face was blue...his life wasn't there...
his soul wasn't there in his body,it was with all of us who loved him.
at the funeral,i heard when they were burying him,the chirch bells,and the awful sound they were making, and i can tell,it was one of the worst days of my life. tears,was just not enough for the pain,all of us were feeling.

today,for the first time of my life, i actually faced the death of a loving one from that close.
i used to believe in god with all the power of my heart,
but if there was a loving and caring god up there,he would't take away the life,of a 25 year old boy,and of an amazing person...

guys,TAKE CARE AND MAY ALL OF YOU BE BLESSED.
life is so important,and we're so little aware of that.....
so spend time with your loving ones,take care of them,and be greatful for every moment spent with them.

sorry to write to you about something so horrible,but my grief is just HUGE,and i needed to share it with you...

R.I.P Χρηστο. We'll miss you,and love you for ever

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    thank you guys....
    may he R.I.P.
    he deserved the best in his life......and he didn't deserve to die so young

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    my thought are with you in this hard time lilli and my prayers go to his family. it is hard when a friend dies and something that you can never get used to

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    Bozi said:
    my thought are with you in this hard time lilli and my prayers go to his family. it is hard when a friend dies and something that you can never get used to
    the situation is so tragic,i haven't even completely realised what's going on...
    every minute,i have the feeling that i will wake up from this nightmare,and everything will be back to normal...
    but DAMN IT,i am not waking up

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
    My love mate.Be stronge,he will always be alive in your hurt and in those who love him too.I am deply moved by your words.RIP Χρηστο!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I know exactly what you're going through, Lil.
    A good friend of mine passed away due to a motorcycle accident on July 24th. He was to be married on September 24th, and he was 2 weeks shy of his 28th birthday.

We are all still devastated by his loss, but his family and friends are taking something so tragic and turning it into something positive and hopeful.

The family has organized a Bike Run for October 15th, for which I will be the DJ for the event, and all proceeds, including raffling off a 2007 Harley Davidson, will be for an orginization called the Make -a-Wish foundation. This foundation provides once in a lifetime opportunities for terminally ill children.

There is always something that you can do to help others in a time of tragedy and sorrow.

Be strong honey. Soon enough, the tears of sorrow and pain will be replaced with the tears of laughter over all the fond memories you have of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)