Libya 2011 Demonstrations (9 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
if possible every man like gaddafi,muslim or hindu or christian or etc etc deserves to be hung to dry for eternity..how can u even advocate for a proper burial for someone like him? would you have said the same thing if one of your family was killed by his forces?
i totally understand yr point and i'm not saying u r wrong, after all i dont blame the people who finished him off ( he was already done to be honest i doubt he would've survived had he reached the hospital) but it was not the right thing to do but no one can blame them , had any of my family members been killed or raped by men following his orders i think i would've torn him apart in a minute of rage its easy to talk when sth does'nt effect yr life but there are a lot of people out there who believe that leaving god take there revenge is the best thing and better than u taking it yr self ( once again this is from an islamic point of view). look if we learned anything from these arab spring rev's its humility and respect for others. u dont have to be a dictator or president to have humility as one of yr characters. humility in my opinion is the best character any human being can acquire. sadly when people like saddam, ghaddafi, ben ali, and mubarak forgot that every evil doer has his day no matter how long it takes they will be brought down with in a very short time to there knees. since we r on the libyan thread, this man has tortured, killed , raped, and oppressed libyans for 42 long long years and his end was fitting for all the crimes he has brought onto his people. how ever giving him a burial does not mean he is getting honored, its just honoring the body considering he is a human being and his punishment awaits him in the after life ( i'm strictly talking from an islamic point of view) whether we agree with this or not is a totally different story but in islam every human being regardless of his religion has to be buried bec its honoring of a body that god has created. i agree with u if it was up to us i would burn him but religion maintains that a lifeless body needs to be buried. does this confirm he was a muslim or does it reflect on islam thats sth else. no one here is entitled to judge whether he was a muslim or not clearly the things he did have nothing to do with islam or any religion, but in the same time we cant label him as sth else bec thats up to god to judge not any of us. i hope i managed to clear it out to you :)

Every man deserves a proper burrial whether a muslim or not.
true.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
She looks mentally sick, opposition should use this footage.
opposition is even worse lol i dont think shes mentally sick, i think shes very shrewd and calculating like any veteran politician, they will show how in comparison with iraq this administration managed to secure the oil and kill the despot, without any troops in the ground or any long term military commitment.
In cold calculating terms, a big success.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Lets say..
I believe. If me, Cheese and Ghaddafi were stranded on a island with minimum food - Knowing Ghaddafi is a murderer I'd share the food with him just as I would with Cheese.
Yeah because you'd be shit scared that he would hack you to pieces in your sleep.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,076
    Lets say..
    I believe. If me, Cheese and Ghaddafi were stranded on a island with minimum food - Knowing Ghaddafi is a murderer I'd share the food with him just as I would with Cheese.
    Well, the logic says that you and Ghaddafi will eat Cheese.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)