Libya 2011 Demonstrations (76 Viewers)

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Every man deserves a proper burrial whether a muslim or not.
if possible every man like gaddafi,muslim or hindu or christian or etc etc deserves to be hung to dry for eternity..how can u even advocate for a proper burial for someone like him? would you have said the same thing if one of your family was killed by his forces?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
if possible every man like gaddafi,muslim or hindu or christian or etc etc deserves to be hung to dry for eternity..how can u even advocate for a proper burial for someone like him? would you have said the same thing if one of your family was killed by his forces?
I don't rejoice the fact that a man is killed even if he's the biggest a tyran, i would've prefered if he would've given a trial, i certainly didn't rejoice the way they dealt with him. The guy is dead, what harm would a proper burrial do, our " religion" tell us that if a man is dead, no need to give him some dignity and burry him.
That's the proper thing do, if not what's the difference between him and the guys who caught him ?

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
I don't rejoice the fact that a man is killed even if he's the biggest a tyran, i would've prefered if he would've given a trial, i certainly didn't rejoice the way they dealt with him. The guy is dead, what harm would a proper burrial do, our " religion" tell us that if a man is dead, no need to give him some dignity and burry him.
That's the proper thing do, if not what's the difference between him and the guys who caught him ?
you still did not answer my question.

1. if one of your family members was brutally murdered by gaddafi and you were the man in charge of his last rites what would you do?
2. if u burry him according to muslim traditions you are essentially saying he was a muslim in death (according to my muslim friends that would be an insult)

i think u have no idea what u are talking about

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
you still did not answer my question.

1. if one of your family members was brutally murdered by gaddafi and you were the man in charge of his last rites what would you do?
2. if u burry him according to muslim traditions you are essentially saying he was a muslim in death (according to my muslim friends that would be an insult)

i think u have no idea what u are talking about
:lol: How would i know what my reaction would be ? So now you are saying that we should encounter unhumanity with the same, cause what they did to him was unhuman whether it's justifed or no.
Second, Who am i to declare Khadaffi a muslim or no, and they as muslims should give him a proper burrial whether they see him as a muslim or not, no difference do you get it now, it's not about khadaffi, it's about the guys who caught him.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
:lol: How would i know what my reaction would be ? So now you are saying that we should encounter unhumanity with the same, cause what they did to him was unhuman whether it's justifed or no.
Second, Who am i to declare Khadaffi a muslim or no, and they as muslims should give him a proper burrial whether they see him as a muslim or not, no difference do you get it now, it's not about khadaffi, it's about the guys who caught him.
:lol: listen to yourself
so since gaddafi did no harm to your family you cannot judge him? ....do u speak against isreal for what they are doing against palestine people? coz i dont see that affecting you as well.......
its not about the guys who caught him...in your posts you mentioned multiple times that he should get a proper muslim burial and that is what i am talking about...

How would i know what my reaction would be?
really? that's your answer? you woulnt know what your reaction would be if your family was murdered by him? :sergio:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:lol: listen to yourself
so since gaddafi did no harm to your family you cannot judge him? ....do u speak against isreal for what they are doing against palestine people? coz i dont see that affecting you as well.......
its not about the guys who caught him...in your posts you mentioned multiple times that he should get a proper muslim burial and that is what i am talking about...

really? that's your answer? you woulnt know what your reaction would be if your family was murdered by him? :sergio:
:sergio:

Do you understand english ?? Whether he's a tyran ? whether he killed my family members ?? . My religion, the religion of the people who caught him and killed him tell us that every man deserve a propoer burrial, what means that Khaddafi also despite all what he did to those families and to the lybian people deserve to be burried in a propoer way.

Is it hard to get ?

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
:lol:

ok cheese,so if u burry him according to muslim traditions are you not suggesting he died a muslim? you might wanna take an opinion of a muslim who actually knows something about their religion.

:sergio:

whether he killed my family members ?? . My religion, tell us that every man deserve a propoer burrial,
again what is proper burial? different religions have different costums...so you saying according to islam gaddafi was a muslim in death and deservs a muslim burial?...we had a long chat regarding the whole gaddafi issue with my friends many of which are muslims and let me tell you they would slap you hard if you talked like a 4 year old in front of them.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

ok cheese,so if u burry him according to muslim traditions are you not suggesting he died a muslim? you might wanna take an opinion of a muslim who actually knows something about their religion.

again what is proper burial? different religions have different costums...so you saying according to islam gaddafi was a muslim in death and deservs a muslim burial?...we had a long chat regarding the whole gaddafi issue with my friends many of which are muslims and let me tell you they would slap you hard if you talked like a 4 year old in front of them.
Are you trying to make me crazy, I said according to my religion the Islam wich i assumed it's the religion of those who captured Khaddafi tells us to give every man whether he's a muslim or not a proper Burial where he's burried in the soil. Can you understand this ??

And please don't tell me, i don't know nothing about my religion, and if your freind read what the muslim leader Saladin Ayoubi when he entered Jerusalem did with the wars prisoners wouldn't talk like this.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

What are you friends ayatollah's? Are they giving out fatwas? Do they pray? Are they practical muslims or muslims by name? What kind of argument is this that they would "slap you hard". Who are they? How about I break their arms for saying he shouldn't have a proper burial? Your friends seems more retarded than yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)