Libya 2011 Demonstrations (4 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Irish Libyan rebel on the Radio here taking to his father in Galway live on air :touched:

He told his son not to risk it if he thinks it's too dangerous

The son said he wasn't going to chicken out now, he's just had a shower and he's waiting to go get Gadaffi, he hopes he gets him first trying to find somewhere to fly the irish tricolour beside the Libyan flag:lol: Karim the Legend!

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
خبر عاجل منظمة اليونسكو تحذر من المساس بالقذافى، باعتباره من المخلوقات النادرة المهددة بالانقراض وتدعو إلى نقله لمحمية طبيعية هو وملابسه.

:lol2:
عاجل .... هروب القذافي في صاروخ متجها الي موطنه الاصلي كوكب سبيس تون
A new one :

خبر عاجل :

القذافي يعلن عن انشقاقه وانضمامه للثوار

:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Thats not true mate. They called Hala il Misrati, she surrendered herself, and is now in the custody of the rebels, she confirmed that she wasn't hurt.

Yes, they got Saif el Islam and Saadi el Gedaffi. Mohd el Gedaffi is under siege in his own house, refusing to surrender to the rebels.

The reason none of those ran away was that until yesterday night, there was absolutely no chance of the rebels capturing Tripoli this fast, everybody including the rebels were stunned at the complete lack of resistance at Tripoli. He would have run immediately.

Back to Tripoli news, Khamis another of Gedaffi's sons, is now leading a group of tanks and fighters to liberated areas of Tripoli. Also, there has been several casualties and heavy fighting at the presidential compound in Bab el Aziziya.
oh ok then thats great news!! as much as she was dumb to do such a thing its not right to seek revenge at all, people were frightened in tripoli and i can understand there reactions. i'm sorry once again fred i got this from r.n.n i guess its a mistake on there part. the guy did actually show up on o tv with yousri fouda and said that by the way i guess his sources were not true either. thats good, i hope this attidute carries on where people hold the urge to go on a revenge strike.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Agreed 100% with the Biscomeister!
:heart:
A new one :

خبر عاجل :

القذافي يعلن عن انشقاقه وانضمامه للثوار

:D
thats a good one :D i would'nt put it behind him to be honest vette :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,533
    Now, Aljazeera says that there are two bodies found that maybe the bodies of Khamees Qathafi and Abdullah Sanusi.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,534
    Another breaking news on Aljazeera: Mohammad AlQathafi has run away from his house with the help of Qathafi brigades.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    it's really weird they didnt try to escape, my guess is he was betrayed by his entourage
    beats me to be honest deneb :agree: i mean apart from ben ali i dont understand on what basis did mubarak and his kids stay back for, ok i understand mubarak is a military man and stuff but stay to get trailed is a bit weird, the same to ghadaffi although i know he is chicken enough to run away he is'nt the kind of personality that would stay. i am in no way complaining that mubarak did'nt escape but i just find it weird they have the resources to get out of the country and spend the rest of there lives away but the fact he and his kids stayed is fishy too. before his trail i always thought there was some sort of deal but now not so much really. i also think, like in ben ali's case now the interpol are on him right? so i think that is one of the reasons where will they run off too? i'm not sure but is'nt interpol allowed to detain people any where in the world or certain countries dont comply with them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)