Libya 2011 Demonstrations (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
There are some news that there is fighting betwween Qaddhafi mercenaries and Tunisian army at a border town.
Ya, G forces are desperate. They entered the Tunisian side of the border today, and attacked refugees and rebels there. The Tunisian Army eventually interfered and caught several of G's men.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,188
    Now, Qadhafi is speaking again LIVE!!!

It is almost 4 am there now.

Anyway, the most important thing he said: "Even if I win, that would be meaningless!!!"

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Lol at him saying that the Libyan people idolize him because he is not a ruler, he's just a symbol of the revolution. I have no power on the people he said.

Can someone just shoot this clown already, it used to be funny, but not anymore.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,190
    Breaking news:

Now, Qaddhafi's media say that the youngest son of the idiot and many of his grandsons have been killed tonight in Tripoli.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I don't believe it for one second. He's just trying to get pity from the international community, and trying to stop the NATO from bombing his houses and compounds. Libyan state TV is the source of this news, and to be honest i don't even believe the weather news on that channel.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Ya his adopted daughter Hanna. He claimed that she died in the American's raid in the 80's. Fucking lie, Gedaffi wasn't even in his house when the Americans raided, he got tipped off by Italy, do you really think he'd leave his daughter there?

Anyway, if it turns out to be true, may his grandsons RIP, they really don't deserve to be part of this criminal family, as for his son, it would be great news if he was killed, like Khamis, Muatassem and Saadi, he has a battalion as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)