Libya 2011 Demonstrations (40 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,742
    I just got news, that my uncle who was a political prisoner in Abu Slim prison, the worst prison in Libya, was freed last week. My uncle was prisoned without trial for over 16 years in the Abu Slim prison, the same prison where the 1996 massacre happened. He just disappeared in 1995, and two years later in 1997 my family got a call from the Libyan government telling them that my uncle was in Abu Slim. Terrible news of course, as all Libyans know the humiliation, torture and terrible treatment prisoners get in Abu Slim, but it was better than the alternative, my family assumed the worst when he disappeared. Thank god, he's alive and free. :)
    That is very nice, Fred. I'm so happy for you and for your family...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    That was totally surreal to read, Fred. I still haven't really processed the information even though I read it a few hours ago. 16 years is half my life. To think that they could keep someone in prison for all this time, it's just inconceivable.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Congratulations Fred! Finally.
    Thank you man. Finally indeed
    That was totally surreal to read, Fred. I still haven't really processed the information even though I read it a few hours ago. 16 years is half my life. To think that they could keep someone in prison for all this time, it's just inconceivable.
    Whats worse is what they do in there. But ya, that was Libya under Gedaffi, you kill someone and the most you'll get is a few years, but you have a political opinion, and you're done for life. But ya, thankfully he's out now:)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Ya he is, a few months ago one of his female bodyguards had an hour long TV interview talking about how he made sexual advances on the bodyguards, sometimes even on high ranking official's wives and daughters. When Gedaffi wants you, you don't really have any choice. The bigger disaster though, is the systematic rape that Gedaffi forces were most probably ordered to do(since its so widespread, its probably fair to assume that it was systematic and ordered), hundreds of rape cases have been reported, most of them terrible stories, where Gedaffi forces would rape the victims repeatedly, and in front of their fathers, husbands, brothers or whoever. The Libyan community is very traditional, and most families decide against reporting rape cases, i think that is wrong, because such trauma should be dealt with, not brushed under the carpet. I like Dr Sergewa's work, and hope there are many more like her, hopefully it would encourage more victims to come out.

Congrats Fred. Take your uncle out for dinner and show him the world.
    Thanks mate. I finally got contact with him for the first time yesterday, my uncles went to Tripoli to bring him back home, but he refused, he wanted to stay in Tripoli with the rebels and look for Gedaffi. Guess that dinner won't happen till we catch that criminal.

What a twisted fuck. At least he is cowering in some hole waiting to die right now.
    Did you see/hear about the Condoleezza Rice scrapbook he had in his house? :lol:

The CNN had a report about it, the rebels found a scrapbook full of pictures of Condoleezza Rice in his house. When they asked her spokesperson to comment on that, her spokesperson didn't know how to respond, so she said that they thought it was "weird and creepy" :lol:

I mean he always called her my "darling African women" whenever he referred to her in one of his speeches, but i didn't think he was this obsessed with her :lol:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,755
    Algeria confirmed that the idiot's wife and two of his sons and his only daughter have reached to Algeria...

They should be trialled, but the stupid Algerian regime will forbid that for sure.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Ya he is, a few months ago one of his female bodyguards had an hour long TV interview talking about how he made sexual advances on the bodyguards, sometimes even on high ranking official's wives and daughters. When Gedaffi wants you, you don't really have any choice. The bigger disaster though, is the systematic rape that Gedaffi forces were most probably ordered to do(since its so widespread, its probably fair to assume that it was systematic and ordered), hundreds of rape cases have been reported, most of them terrible stories, where Gedaffi forces would rape the victims repeatedly, and in front of their fathers, husbands, brothers or whoever. The Libyan community is very traditional, and most families decide against reporting rape cases, i think that is wrong, because such trauma should be dealt with, not brushed under the carpet. I like Dr Sergewa's work, and hope there are many more like her, hopefully it would encourage more victims to come out.
    Reminds me more and more of Saddam and his two sons.
    Uday, the younger son is rumored to be a notorious rapist, picking up women from the streets, even if they were walking with their husbands his bodyguards forced her in and put her husband in jail.

Read a story of Uday Hussein crashing a wedding, taking the bride by force and raping her in his house till she jumped out of the balcony and died.

I hope they mass-rape Ghaddafi and his sons in front of the public, what a piece of shit he is.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Ya, i agree. Lots of resemblance between Saddam and his sons and between Gedaffi and his little brats.

Oh and i like your thinking on what we should do to them, that would be poetic justice at its finest :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)