Libya 2011 Demonstrations (26 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Weird costume. I had those biker's gloves with the fingers cut off when I was a kid.

Skirt looks like some kind of halfway thing between leather and light armor, no?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred, have you seen this before?:D

Of course man, they teach the green book in schools and universities in Libya. I don't think any Libyan doesn't know about that rule. :D

That fucking rule is the reason so many college students where hanged live in public and on Libyan state TV in the late 70's and early 80's. Actually, Hamid's(Hambon) uncle was one of the most famous cases, he was hanged live on TV in Benghazi university, in a basketball court because of this fucked up law.

For those who don't speak Arabic, that is one of the laws in Libya at the time, which stated that anyone joining, or creating a political party in Libya is a traitor. Of course, treason in Libya is(was) punished by death.

Don't know much about Croatians, but fucking Serbs man, Gedaffi supporting groups have 10 times as much Serbs as they do Libyans. They call 90% of us who are against Gedaffi traitors. :D

I'm not surprised of rumors such as those, but i strongly doubt Serbia, whose government wants to join the EU would take in a fugitive that is wanted by the ICC for crimes against humanity.

I don't know why Croatia though, your government announced its recognition of the former rebel government almost two months ago, the new flag has been raised over the Libyan embassy in Zagreb for over a month.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I just got news, that my uncle who was a political prisoner in Abu Slim prison, the worst prison in Libya, was freed last week. My uncle was prisoned without trial for over 16 years in the Abu Slim prison, the same prison where the 1996 massacre happened. He just disappeared in 1995, and two years later in 1997 my family got a call from the Libyan government telling them that my uncle was in Abu Slim. Terrible news of course, as all Libyans know the humiliation, torture and terrible treatment prisoners get in Abu Slim, but it was better than the alternative, my family assumed the worst when he disappeared. Thank god, he's alive and free. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)