Libya 2011 Demonstrations (11 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Today, Abdel Fatah Younis al Obeidy one of the leaders in the Libyan Transitional Council was assassinated in Benghazi. May he RIP.

ان لله و انا اليه لراجعون
تم اغتيال اللواء عبدالفتاح يونس العبيدي و اثنين من مرافقيه اليوم في بنغازي و هو أحد الشخصيات القيادية في المجلس الوطني الانتقالي
الله يرحمهم و يرحم جميع شهداء ليبيا

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,304
    Today, Abdel Fatah Younis al Obeidy one of the leaders in the Libyan Transitional Council was assassinated in Benghazi. May he RIP.

ان لله و انا اليه لراجعون
    تم اغتيال اللواء عبدالفتاح يونس العبيدي و اثنين من مرافقيه اليوم في بنغازي و هو أحد الشخصيات القيادية في المجلس الوطني الانتقالي
    الله يرحمهم و يرحم جميع شهداء ليبيا
    He was a guy who chose to stand with his people against oppression. RIP. May your revolution becomes stronger.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I strongly doubt that Ze. I mean if it wasn't for him, Benghazi might not have been freed. His defection, and then his leading of the special forces unit was one of the main factors that caused Benghazi to be free. So despite all the rumors of him still being in contact with Gedaffi's regime just doesn't make any sense to me. You have to know Ze, that a lot of Libyans don't like the guy despite what he did for the revolution. A lot of Libyans haven't completely accepted him as he was part of Gedaffi's regime ever since it was established in 1969, moreover he was one of the army officers that were part of the coup d'etat that ousted the former King.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Nothing is clear until now Reb. It could be Gedaffi loyalist sleeper cells in Benghazi. It could have been done by a group that isn't allied with Gedaffi, that could be part of the rebel force but have a grudge with Younes since his Gedaffi days. Like i said before, Younes was part of the Free Officers movement that toppled the king, he was working with the Gedaffi regime ever since it was established in 1969, so naturally he has enemies, even within the rebels.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,310
    Nothing is clear until now Reb. It could be Gedaffi loyalist sleeper cells in Benghazi. It could have been done by a group that isn't allied with Gedaffi, that could be part of the rebel force but have a grudge with Younes since his Gedaffi days. Like i said before, Younes was part of the Free Officers movement that toppled the king, he was working with the Gedaffi regime ever since it was established in 1969, so naturally he has enemies, even within the rebels.
    I hope things will be to the best of revolution in the end :tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Yes i hope so. It worries me very much that some people will take personal conflicts and put them ahead of our revolution. Whoever is responsible for this heinous act, should be held accountable even if the party responsible is allied to the revolution. Hopefully it turns out well.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Massacre in Nafousa mountains of Amazigh people. Absolutely inhumane, for anyone who doesn't know what Gedaffi is about, see this video. 35 bodies, all executed including one child, all executed because they went out to protest, because they said that they had enough of Gedaffi. This is sad, so sad, especially when you see these videos in Ramadan. May the victims RIP

Warning: Graphic material

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Massacre in Nafousa mountains of Amazigh people. Absolutely inhumane, for anyone who doesn't know what Gedaffi is about, see this video. 35 bodies, all executed including one child, all executed because they went out to protest, because they said that they had enough of Gedaffi. This is sad, so sad, especially when you see these videos in Ramadan. May the victims RIP

Warning: Graphic material
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8iLkPQiv4Y&feature=related
    That's cruel Fred, May god be upon your people .

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    This criminal is torturing an old man and forcing him to say "Allah, o M3amar o Libya o bas" which is translated into "God, Muammar and Libya" a slogan pro Gedaffi's are known for. He tortures the old man and records it, the sadistic fuck, see how he starts crying like a little bitch when the rebels catch him. I really don't know how they have the ability to forgive him, after what he did. The rebels tell him not to cry, they hug him and give him water. If it was me, i don't think i could have been able to resist killing the fucker and throwing him in the desert.

That's cruel Fred, May god be upon your people .
    Thanks brother, very much appreciated.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    This is a recorded telephone conversation between Gedaffi's prime minister Baghdadi el Mahmudi and someone else, Mahmudi asks him to bring in some dead bodies from the morgue and to put them in buildings that NATO will bomb. Big scandal, shows you to what lengths Gedaffi's regime is willing to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)