Libya 2011 Demonstrations (11 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Its stupid to use those. We use human shields back in 1999, and didnt matter. NATO fuckers shot them too.
You do know its a crime to use human shields right? Saying that you used human shields only means that whoever did that is a war criminal btw. Its supposed to be something you do without admitting it, and then when the coalition forces do actually unintentionally kill civilians, you can use that to your benefit. But to actually write on state tv "we're using human shields", that is an admission of guilt, its an admission to committing war crimes :sergio:

They took it off after a few hours and wrote instead that "people have come to military bases to :gsol: protect Libya:gsol:"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Maybe. The crew ejected, 1 of 2 has been recovered alive. I recall a rebel pilot had the same problem recently and ejected the same.
Thank god, both are safe :tup:

Btw, unconfirmed reports of Khamis Gedaffi dying from burns of the first degree after the kamikaze attack on Bab el Aziziya last week. I heard about those news at the time, but i didn't believe it at the time, thought it was a rumour. But now that Gedaffi has not denied it, and i also heard it yesterday from a reliable source. I'm inclined to believe the news.

Khamis is the biggest criminal among Gedaffi's sons, his special forces have been responsible for the deaths of thousands of Libyans since Feb 17, especially in Misrata and Zawiya. Him dying a slow painful death by getting burnt, would be such poetic justice. Especially because he and his criminal brothers have been responsible for burning so many defecting officers.

Heres hoping Muammar and the rest of his criminal sons have a similar fate :xfinger:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And there was the Libyan state saying that the attacks on his compound were simply at admin buildings. Maybe his general son was doing a bit of filing at the time?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
A US plane went down, mechanical failure.
I doubt it's mechanical failure, but maybe. Still, it's the first F15E that has fallen down during combats.

I hear the US is using B2 airplane worth 2 billion dollars that carries 6 (?) nuclear missiles. Isn't that a big risk, what if they take it down?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I doubt it's mechanical failure, but maybe. Still, it's the first F15E that has fallen down during combats.

I hear the US is using B2 airplane worth 2 billion dollars that carries 6 (?) nuclear missiles. Isn't that a big risk, what if they take it down?
Unlikely, considering they are stealth bombers. They are tactical nukes, but would still cause a large problem in an urban area if taken down, in theory.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
F-117's are ground-attack aircraft that come into direct conflict often, B-2's are high altitude bombers. I don't think a B-2 has ever been shot down, and the F-117 grounding was because of insider (traitor) information as far as I recall.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Only because a Serbian sympathizer revealed the flight plan ahead of time.

Without a similar incident nobody in Libya is capable of shooting down a B2. In fact even then I would be shocked to see a B2 get shot down.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
And there was the Libyan state saying that the attacks on his compound were simply at admin buildings. Maybe his general son was doing a bit of filing at the time?
No, Khamis if the story is true was killed by the Libyan kamikaze pilot, not by coalition forces. I don't know if you heard of the story, but about a week ago, a pilot flew his plane straight into Gedaffi's military compound Bab el Aziziya.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No, Khamis if the story is true was killed by the Libyan kamikaze pilot, not by coalition forces. I don't know if you heard of the story, but about a week ago, a pilot flew his plane straight into Gedaffi's military compound Bab el Aziziya.
Ah I didn't know it was a rebel pilot, interesting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
US F-15 Crashes Over Benghazi, Two Crewmen Rescued By Libyan Rebels As Attention Switches To Gaddafi's Gold

The Libyan central bank – which is under Colonel Gaddafi’s control – holds 143.8 tonnes of gold, according to the latest data from the International Monetary Fund, although some suspect the true amount could be several tonnes higher.

Those reserves, among the top 25 in the world, are worth more than $6.5bn at current prices, enough to pay a small army of mercenaries for months or even years.

While many central banks hold their gold reserves in international vaults in London, New York or Switzerland, Libya’s bullion is in the country, said people familiar with the country’s activities in the gold market.

US and European governments have frozen billions of dollars in Libyan assets, as sanctions have hit the central bank, sovereign wealth fund and state oil company.

But Libya’s gold reserves may provide Col Gaddafi with a lifeline – if he can sell them. To raise large amounts of money, bankers said, Col Gaddafi would have to transport the bullion out of Libya.
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/us...ed-libyan-rebels-attention-switches-gaddafis-

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Who in Libya is going to shoot down a B-2 Spirit? :lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Its stupid to use those. We use human shields back in 1999, and didnt matter. NATO fuckers shot them too.
Should have doubled up. Two persons per shield. Or made cow walls. Or cow-people walls. Like a shield with cow-person-person-cow. Bullets would have bounced right off.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't think it has been mentioned here yet, but the Legislative Branch of the government has been bypassed, once again, by our President in ordering military action. Obama has learned well from his predecessor, good ol' Georgie boy.

Shouldn't have voted for this douche.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)