Libya 2011 Demonstrations (76 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
That's bullshit that I'm coming out as some kind of hater who loves seeing people die. No, I'm against this fucking terrorism and I'm sick of seeing how all of this is ending and how NATO is getting involved in bombing for their interest because I've seen that here when I was a kid in 1999, when I had airplanes above my head for a couple of months. And I remember people and young kids dying, crushing buildings and everything. It has nothing to do with me supporting hanging and celebrating so many deaths over the past weeks, but other reasons.
:lol:

Who's talking.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Silly question but why am I hearing UK jets are involved in this?
Its in the UK's interest that the unrest in Libya stops. They can now preserve their interests while looking like they're doing it all for humanatirian reasons, and at the same time gaining favour among the Libyan people and their new government, there you go, win win situation for the British government.

Currying favour with his business clients, how nice of him. No more cheap gas and high weapon sales for you Mr Putin, sorry. To put it in context, the UK sold $6m worth of ammunition to Libya. Russia has(had) a deal for nearly $2 Billion worth of weaponry.

Crusaders lol. I can't be the only one who has a little laugh every time I hear this word used whenever the West has any kind of dealings with the Arab world.
Indeed. Some people actually do believe its still about religion :sergio:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Indeed. Some people actually do believe its still about religion :sergio:
Not only in Libya but even in Tunisia/Egypt and Syria. Like there's no other options, either dictatorship or fanatic religious country. Like you can't find wise intelligent men capable of running the country, they've all disappeared.

Apr 12, 2004
I heard that one tomahawk missile worth between 500.000 and 1,4m $. Destroying Libyan air defences cost 1 billion $. Controlling the air zone cost 300m $ per week. Are Libyan people ready to pay that price?
What?

We have thousands of those missiles stockpiled.

I just wish we still used the nuclear-tipped Tomahawks...
Who came up with those numbers? Sounds like it's coming from tribalfootball.
Those are correct.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
What a brutal video they made.. Oh my god. Never have seen something like that.. dont't recommend to peoples who have weak nervous.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Not only in Libya but even in Tunisia/Egypt and Syria. Like there's no other options, either dictatorship or fanatic religious country. Like you can't find wise intelligent men capable of running the country, they've all disappeared.
:tup:

Successful systematic brainwashing by those not willing to let go of their seats.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The way I read it he wants NATO soldiers, including those from his own country, to die at the hands of Gaddafi's forces.

Great stuff.
But it's not like that is going to save Gaddafi in the long run so all he is really hoping for is more casualties all around with no real benefit.

I don't get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)