LGDS: Roma belongs to the Russians (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
:LOL: serves 'em rite...!!

and moggi, even tho i curse u most of the time :embarass: .....thanx for taking good care of juve's money :thumb:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i dont think totti wud wanna come to juve.....heck, even i dont wanna see in wearing our jersey. altho he is a gr8 player, i hate him nonetheless :D

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
and you know what people in Russia think about all these money pouring into the football?! I heard that Abramovich has some interest in Nafta-Moskva, becos they are working in the same sphere. and it's easy to guess that all these money black...but that really damage the situation in the russian economy! u see how much money is driven out of the country's economy??! and the mood of theirs is not good about it! I WULD REALLY MIND IF RUSSIANS BYU ROMA!!! Abramovich could transfer money just becoz he has good relationship with Putin (president of Russia), though he hadn't he would neva could do that!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's funny how this played out. A few days ago Gazzetta prints it's a done deal. Then in last night's paper the deal is off. They might have been well advised to release the story under a less sensational headline.

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Whatever it is, any money to save Roma would be fine with me, just don't add more world class players to the squad already
and they won't! to cover all the debts and to stay in--are the main goals as well as to save all the players it has now! noone is talking about strengthening! but imho such teams should not be thrown in B, it costs too much! poor Fiorentina!!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
the thing that irritates me is that while their city neighbours lazio are busy cutting costs and offloading their best players roma are buying big names.

damn them:fero:

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
the thing that irritates me is that while their city neighbours lazio are busy cutting costs and offloading their best players roma are buying big names.

damn them:fero:
and what d'u expect?! the pretty natural situation!
yeah, between these 2 i prefer Lazio but what's to do?!

the pres of Lazio said that he can sell it to russians! that will be the end for me! it's betta roma be bought by russians than lazio!
p/s its' betta russians to s*ck off! imho there's nothing good if foreigners posses the teams!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
what's natural bout that...? they are in the same financial difficulties, and yet they (roma) lied bout the state of their finance and still buy players eventho they cant afford 'em. it's not fair really......then let all serie A+B teams buy players eventho they dont have money :yawn:

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
don't expect they (roma or any other team) will say: we don't have money! let's go bankrupt!
as we already know the company goes bankrupt at the very last moment!
lie...lie...lie! they are not freshmen in the business and pretty sure they knwo how to deal with such kinda situations!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)