Let me tell you a story... (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
now now that cassano is finally fast a sleep, sucking his thumb, Totti begins his evil plan. "one day, u might just be better than me, and i cannot accept that" says Totti with a devious smile, as he prepares to circumcise hapless Cassano

.....but just as cassano seems doomed forever, he jumps up, matrix-style, and reaches for the thing next to him, a papaya and flings at Totti

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
.. and cassano is captain of Roma, in the final match of the season they need a win to get promoted to serie C1

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
and popping the ball!

Referee Moreno gives 6 goals to Roma and they are promoted, and totti is once again the hero of the roma fans. However the circumsision doesn't go very well and when cassano wakes up he finds..

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
(is that all you could come up with? :D)

Totti has attached them to his face as a sort of pathetic beard, in an attempt to make himself look even slightly less like a girl

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
In walks Walter Samuel (the only cool roma player) and whips both their asses coz they beat him to roma player of the year award. Damn he's pissed.whoever walks in the door next is gonna get some...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
(ooh this gettin' good)

trying to collect extra votes to regain his FIFA presidency

Totti: but why should I vote for you when everyone says you organised a conspiracy to knock Italy out of the world cup?

Blatter: I'll give you 2 euros

Totti: yes! yes! I'll vote for you!

suddenly, walter samuel picks up a rubbish bin and hits......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)