Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
A full fit Bonucci is un-benchable. That is an unfortunate reality.

This isn't just on Pirlo. Sarri and Allegri didn't do that either. All teams have a bunch of players that are deemed un-benchable, and for us Bonucci is one of them sadly. I would be incredibly surprised if he is taken off the starting 11 anytime soon.
He's really been lucky injury-wise tho.
I'm sure if Chiellini and Demiral had managed to stay fit for more than 2 games...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's really been lucky injury-wise tho.
I'm sure if Chiellini and Demiral had managed to stay fit for more than 2 games...
He doesn't get injured because he doesn't do anything athletic. He doesn't tackle anyone properly, doesn't jump powerfully. He doesn't sprint, it looks like me doing a light jog after Christmas. You need to exert yourself to get injured.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
He doesn't get injured because he doesn't do anything athletic. He doesn't tackle anyone properly, doesn't jump powerfully. He doesn't sprint, it looks like me doing a light jog after Christmas. You need to exert yourself to get injured.
He’s going to get a hip replacement done earlier than most though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Talk is cheap... Football players with social media accounts are one of more annoying aspects of modern football. After horror show from yesterday, he should stay silent, either until we clinch the first spot or until he and few others leave. Disgraceful game. As a captain he should be an example for others to follow. Less talk, more work, motherfucker.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Leonardo "Dunning-Kruger" Bonucci.

And the soy farmers that run Juve will follow his lead because he yells the loudest.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I threw a tantrum when we brought him back and sold Caldara. I had high hopes for Caldara and he surely didnt live up to his potential (injuries ruined him) but still we would have found a better defender.
he acts so tough and wants to fight with opponents but as a player he is always the softest on the pitch.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don't give a rat's ass what this guy says, but was disappointed in Pirlo backing Bono. Would have liked Pirlo not saying anything. Praising him only gives this fuk more freedom he can do no wrong.
No one knows what Pirlo said to him in private. A manager should always have his players back publicly, short of something criminal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 469)