Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

whyairless

Jun 5, 2014
There was a video Juve's official account posted recently with Tek's save on Mkhitaryan vs Roma. Bonucci did an ass tackle supreme there. Can't find it now, they probably had to take it down because of that.

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not even a Bonucci fan but the guy had the best 9 on the planet in his pocket today and not one mention of it. Meanwhile check the Demiral thread out or search his name on twitter lol. Funny shit.
Plenty of defenders have had Lewandowsi "in their pocket" when paying for Poland.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not even a Bonucci fan but the guy had the best 9 on the planet in his pocket today and not one mention of it. Meanwhile check the Demiral thread out or search his name on twitter lol. Funny shit.
Bonucci overall is a very good defender - He was a defender who could mark and tackle but then make mistakes that cost his team goals - Then he improved and in 2017 he even improved but then he went to Milan and its like all the hard work is needed again only that Bonucci is not young anymore.

He could really mark a player and make some crucial interventions but then he will miss a header or ass tackle someone.
I really hope Demiral and De Ligt could soon be added to our first 11 and push Bonucci out (Im saying it as Chiellini can play the LCB role better than Bonucci due to him also being able to play LB).

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Bonucci overall is a very good defender - He was a defender who could mark and tackle but then make mistakes that cost his team goals - Then he improved and in 2017 he even improved but then he went to Milan and its like all the hard work is needed again only that Bonucci is not young anymore.

He could really mark a player and make some crucial interventions but then he will miss a header or ass tackle someone.
I really hope Demiral and De Ligt could soon be added to our first 11 and push Bonucci out (Im saying it as Chiellini can play the LCB role better than Bonucci due to him also being able to play LB).
I can’t see Demiral benching Bonucci, as Bonucci is too important in the build up offensively. Demiral to me is Chiellinis backup/competition.

I think de Ligt has the best shot, but that would require Pirlo to ignore all biases. And it’s still tbd what Bonucci were gonna get this season. He was great against Sampdoria and looked great again yesterday.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I can’t see Demiral benching Bonucci, as Bonucci is too important in the build up offensively. Demiral to me is Chiellinis backup/competition.

I think de Ligt has the best shot, but that would require Pirlo to ignore all biases. And it’s still tbd what Bonucci were gonna get this season. He was great against Sampdoria and looked great again yesterday.
I would say he is underrated here at Tuz but the thing is he makes some crucial mistakes - He is similar to MDL in terms of position but if you take Chiellini vs Demiral it means we still have Danilo which means we still need one more CB.
It is still unknown as to who are going to be our 3 CB in case all are healthy but if I need to take a guess - Bonucci and MDL are going to start with Chiellini as LCB which means we dont get Demiral as a starter yet but we are getting Danilo out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)