Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Only because Demiral can taclke the shit out of attackers doesn't mean he can't pass the ball , he actually is very calm with the ball on his feet,maybe he isn't Bonucci but at least he can defend:)
He can't unfortunately, he is not good enough. Bonucci is "bbq chicken" SHAQ™ for any fast attacker one on one. It's really sad, but we can't afford to not play him without MDL.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
They both are great with the ball. All 3 of De Ligt, Chiellini and Demiral are great with the ball.
You are stretching "great" too much, man, it's going to rip. If Bonucci is great, so is MDL, so is Chiello, than we can fit the whole lot stuff in our [great, great) interval. CR is great, so as Dybala, so as Berna, and Malaka Martinez.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
As I said, what it bothers me way more right now is that I believe everyone around him is defending way worst cuz they are trying to cover Bonbon.... obviously is a feeling but there were some weirds positioning from Chiello last night by going near or in from of Bonbon area without a real reason for it

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Bonucci isnt really great with the ball as well. He is just known for some good long balls occasionally. But I feel he has never really been calm or helped us playing the ball out from the back, out of pressure. Chiellini sucks at this too, they are both as nervous and terrible in possession. De Ligt is a much better player here and I believe that Demiral also would be better for us. Both are not cowards, they dont want to be heros as I feel Chiello and BonBon often wants, with some risky passes and random raids upfield.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Bonucci isnt really great with the ball as well. He is just known for some good long balls occasionally. But I feel he has never really been calm or helped us playing the ball out from the back, out of pressure. Chiellini sucks at this too, they are both as nervous and terrible in possession. De Ligt is a much better player here and I believe that Demiral also would be better for us. Both are not cowards, they dont want to be heros as I feel Chiello and BonBon often wants, with some risky passes and random raids upfield.

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
This is the year where he should disappear in the starting 11. Really feel he’s past his prime (for some time now). No need to rush Demiral and De Ligt after their injuries, but after in 2021 those guys should start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)