Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/maurizio-sarri.44022/page-476#post-6146572

you can't really keep up do you :sergio: i was simply curious how you rated sarri's performance, but you pussied out every single time, just showed up when we beat mighty bolognas and torinos. the same goes for this thread: you never called out dai until bonucci had a good run of form (for the majority of the season), but now, after some bad games, you're here asking questions. you and your petty agendas in a nutshell.
Your Roma attempted history lesson was much later.

Onto your new diff topic, I'll say it again: thinking a coach can be fired after CI loss is hilarious. As is ever doubting we weren't favorites for Serie A and not realizing it'll come down to CL knockouts. These things have been repeated may be 100s of time, and you're still a year+ behind.

I said throughout the season Bonucci shouldn't be captain and posted about him not being Juve legend (something obv that doesn't need repeating often) earlier in season when he was doing well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I like Bonnu, cos' I really like dumb people. Fell in love while I studied them, but that is a story for another time.
I believe that every one should have the chance to redeem themselves. Not Bonnu tho'.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He’ll probably stay because we’ll be down de Ligt when the season starts and Chiellini is an injury waiting to happen. He should never wear the armband ever again though.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Bonu should stay. If you leave out Rugani and Romero, then Bonu is the only 100% healthy CB we have.

Besides, there are more urgent sales. Midfield alone: Khedira, Matuidi and probably Ramsey should go.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
bonucci is 1.9 meteres tall. same as rugani. why do they look shorter though? in comparison chiellini, De Ligt, Khedira, Rabiot, Ronaldo are all shorter, but look taller.

is is the wider shoulders and fuller legs? bonucci has narrow shoulders i find

for example koulibaly is 1.86 but looks like he could be 1.95m tall

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Any suggestion of Bonucci leaving is kneejerk rxn. Unless Agnelli is on a war path lol.

Only way that'd make sense is if we sign Kumbulla and medics/club/Chiellini himself know he can make a comeback and isn't too late.

Just don't make Bonucci a VC and tell him to stfu.

I can see more ass tackles under Pirlo though with Pirlo's "everyone forward" style. More one on one's that M&M will excel in and more meme moments from bon.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think he still should be our starting CB, especially now with MDL out until November. I expect Demiral to start alongside him so there is enough time to pick between the two when MDL returns. Even then dutchman wont just slot right back in since it will take a while to build up match fitness.I feel Chiellini is done and can only be used as a sub or to rest the aforementioned trio in some games. Bonucci shouldnt be a captain imho, his whole demeanor isnt suitable for the role.
Knowing our shitty ass luck we will never get to fully enjoy the DemiLigt partnership; just like Canna-Nesta never really happened.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
bonucci is 1.9 meteres tall. same as rugani. why do they look shorter though? in comparison chiellini, De Ligt, Khedira, Rabiot, Ronaldo are all shorter, but look taller.

His narrow feminine shoulders make him look small.

So does his body language on the pitch

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

maybe because Bonucci is always bent over?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Being able to jump also makes you look taller.

Bonucci-Puji-De-Ligt-696x464.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)