• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Never.

bontard.png

When the ball first bounces it is 25+ yards away from Szczesny, so far you can't even see him in shot.

bontard-2.png

Second time it bounces it is about to land on the edge of the penalty area. Szczesny can judge by Bonucci's body language that he is probably not going to deal with it and comes flying out, but there is no way he is going to make up 12 yards before either Bonucci or Immobile. All Bonucci had to do is kick the ball into the stands as it drops.

I'd imagine even a rushing sweeper-keeper like prime Neuer or Ederson would not have ran out for that until the last minute as Tek does, because the ball is so close to Bonucci he is expected to deal with it. Especially when you know you are playing against a striker like Immobile who is mobile and will chase lost causes. It's the sort of thing I could barely tolerate from a rookie defender, Bonucci has over 500 club appearances and nearly 100 caps for Italy. Farcical.
Why do I feel that Buffon would have handled it better?
Much better organizer, perhaps?

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
These days him and Rugani playing is like starting with a -1 handicap, it´s that ridiculously bad.

In terms of the situation against Lazio, yes the goalie could´ve came out but Bonucci misread the pace of the ball which is a rookie mistake at this level. These clowns gave him a 4 year extension so it´s better to just have the mindset that you´re one goal down and you won´t get angry when you see the numerous future blunders coming our way.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
In the grand scheme of things i don't care who lifts the CL trophy as long we win it but seeing him lifting it infront of Buffon and Chiellini would be so ridiculous I think I would just laugh.
He won’t because Chiellini is captain anyway.
Him wearing the armband on the pitch doesn’t grant him precedence over Chiellini, who I know would give it to Buffon to lift it.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Bonucci: "It is true that we sometimes had difficulty in applying the philosophy of Sarri on the field."
Bonucci: 'Struggled to understand Sarri'
by Football Italia19 minutes ago
Leonardo Bonucci admits this was ‘the most difficult’ title of the nine-season Juventus run. ‘We struggled to interpret’ Maurizio Sarri’s philosophy.
The Bianconeri achieved history with this evening’s 2-0 victory over Sampdoria, ensuring they have won the Scudetto under Antonio Conte, Max Allegri and Maurizio Sarri.

“It was the most beautiful title, because it was the most difficult,” Bonucci told Sky Sport Italia.
“We started a new era, a new philosophy, ran into so many difficulties, but we continued to give our all throughout, even when there were so many slip-ups.”
The season lasted 11 months, because of the three-month lockdown caused by COVID-19.
“It was so complicated outside the field too, the world changed in three months. We had to get our minds back on it, but we did it. We wanted it, we suffered.
“I have no words. We gave everything to ensure that we would do this for us, for the club, for the fans who cheered us on from home, or from Heaven. We wanted to celebrate with those who weren’t able to be here with us. When you wear this jersey, you cannot hold back. It has been an intense year.
“We struggled at times to interpret the coach’s philosophy, but we remained a team, we worked as great men more than great players. Now we’ll try to rest over the next 10 days and then prepare for the next challenge”

FI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)