Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Decent game but seeing him with the captain’s armband is something i cant stomach.

Whats the protocol behind this? When the captain comes off does he hand it over to who he think is the next ‘best’ choice or does the coach make the call then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He would have imagined. Last year he was captain of Milan in Europa Leaugue this year he is captain of Juve in CHL.
:sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
Decent game but seeing him with the captain’s armband is something i cant stomach.

Whats the protocol behind this? When the captain comes off does he hand it over to who he think is the next ‘best’ choice or does the coach make the call then?

Our captain hierarchy is something like this at the moment: Chiellini, Barzagli, Mandzo, Dybala, Khedira and Bonucci. None of the names before him were on the field at that time so Bonucci was the next in line.

lvmnz

Jul 28, 2015
Stop judging him as a defender, but judge him as a footballer whose role is to make passes.

Having said that, I don’t know why Allegri hasn’t seen the possibility of him in midfield. Probably not to hurt Matuidi’s feelings and also we do not have a CB alternative since great benatia left
He wouldn't be making long precise passes if Juve's superiority didn't pin teams back from Juve's backline. He has some class on the ball, but he's not Messi or Pirlo--where the defenders in the midfield and defense will give a few extra feet in the knowledge that they will likely get bamboozled if they go for regularly timed close-downs. So, I don't think his passes would be as good or as advantageous from the midfield.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Protocol is: whoever has most caps for Juve gets it

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Yeah, included him aswell in my list. I just added Berna considered how much he gives himself into games recently.
Besides him, Chiello, Mandzu and Barza I'm not sure who would be a good fit for the captaincy.
Obviously there are experienced players, but i kinda like when the captain is a strong leader eg. Bonucci - no way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)