Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Yes it would have affected us financially, but in no way did we force these players out, nor did these players leave because they morally gave a fuck about our finances. Sure someone would leave I'm ok with that, but it was always the manner. As you've highlighted zambro and cannavaro were 2 examples of mercenaries. We fans went through a lot, for these players its a career, for some fans its life.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
From what i recall we actually were forced. You are underestimating the financial impact relegation meant. We lost lot of money and couldnt pay the wages. We lost lot of income.

Aug 1, 2003
Nah I get the feeling. I don’t hate Leo but there’s just something off about his personality that I just think doesn’t fit with Juve. He’s got his merits I.e. his passing but defensively our team makes him look better than he actually is. It’s not like the osvaldos or bendtners of Juve where they’re just there to fill in the space so I can’t care less what they’re like but for as long as I’ve been a Juve fan I can’t recall having absolutely zero affection for a starter except Leo. Just a player I can’t seem to respect. Having said that of course I wish him all the best in the interests of Juve.

Ojimo

Apr 6, 2019
Skills wise, let’s all agree we benefited a lot from his long balls. And got hurt by his brain farts far too many times.

Personality... can’t say too much about his personal life. Seems like a great hardworking family guy tho. BUT, after the crap he pulled when he wanted to leave juve, AND what he commented about Kean. AND now so desperately hugging Kean, lost a lot of respect for him.

Don’t mind seeing him go to Man City to be a ‘ball-playing’ defender, if Pep gives us Mahrez or Delph

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)