Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Olli Kahn was literally thrown bananas at and nobody was bitching because of some fantasy racism

these days everybody is a cuck

Is it a coincidence that the general level of cuckery has grown together with women rights? I don't think so

Young

Jul 20, 2018
this.
Honestly, we all know how Bonucci lacks of rhetorical skills and was never able to express himself properly. Obviously what he said is wrong, but people are taking it out of proportion, trying to label the guy a racist.

Player aside, he did express himself very poorly, but he obviously cares about Kean and apologized for what was said. I just feel like we have to be careful when labeling someone racist, homophobic, sexist, etc...
These are all very serious social problems that must be addressed and people should indeed be punished heavily for it, but only if it truly happens.
So to keep it short, I really doubt Bonucci is a racist. He's just a dumb guy who expressed himself poorly, let's be honest here...

PS: I hope Kean gets to start tomorrow :)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Are we just too old school where not every little incident is some Greek tragedy
I think it’s fine to acknowledge that Bonucci said something quite stupid (the worst part is obviously the failure to support his teammate here and instead criticizing him in the media). But retards like Thuram and most of the britbong pundit community trying to say Bonucci’s behaviour is as bad and as racist as the Cagliari fans making monkey chants. Big lol to that.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
this.
Honestly, we all know how Bonucci lacks of rhetorical skills and was never able to express himself properly. Obviously what he said is wrong, but people are taking it out of proportion, trying to label the guy a racist.

Player aside, he did express himself very poorly, but he obviously cares about Kean and apologized for what was said. I just feel like we have to be careful when labeling someone racist, homophobic, sexist, etc...
These are all very serious social problems that must be addressed and people should indeed be punished heavily for it, but only if it truly happens.
So to keep it short, I really doubt Bonucci is a racist. He's just a dumb guy who expressed himself poorly, let's be honest here...

PS: I hope Kean gets to start tomorrow :)
Man it took Bonucci 24 hours to come up with nothing! Not even an apology.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I agree. The guy can't articulate himself, this is clear... But to me what matters the most is if he apologized to the locker room.
He should have raised his opinion in the locker room about 50/50 not in the media. Juve became a joke! And we may say anything about brits but they have every right to make headlines and make fun of us! You don't give such material to them.

Young

Jul 20, 2018
He should have raised his opinion in the locker room about 50/50 not in the media. Juve became a joke! And we may say anything about brits but they have every right to make headlines and make fun of us! You don't give such material to them.
Kinda hard to argue with what you said. I agree 100%. My point is just that we can't make the guy look like a racist. He's just dumb and made us look bad.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I think it’s fine to acknowledge that Bonucci said something quite stupid (the worst part is obviously the failure to support his teammate here and instead criticizing him in the media). But retards like Thuram and most of the britbong pundit community trying to say Bonucci’s behaviour is as bad and as racist as the Cagliari fans making monkey chants. Big lol to that.
It is expected for the hyenas to milk any misery in the world to its last drop, but to us as fans 3 days on and this thread is still raging, doesn't compute

Deplorables :D

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Bonucci was a closet racist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)