Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
A lot of them players were going to leave anyway regardless and as I said before players leaving clubs happens all the time so I've never felt like they we're traitors.

If we make it out that it was so easy to stay then that takes the shine off the players who actaully did.
Some of them said hurtful things in a time when our future looked so dark and uncertain, which only exacerbated the feeling of despair and anger. If ur leaving, no reason to be a bitch about it and take cheap shots. Now players like Thuram are taking a high ground and give lectures on whats right and wrong... laughable and I only percieve this as their way to get some spotlight back after everyone forgot their existance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I hope this doesn't take away anything in the locker room.. more worried about playing away at Ajax than was for atletico.. That team is on some serious yayo. They can go up 2-3 goals quickly. Need focus. I'm particularly worried about a Bonucci brainfart(s).

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Is Bonucci racist? No real base for it.

Is Bonucci dumb? Is Bonucci a coward? Oh 100% he is.

Does he have a PR person? Someone should tell him to delete his social media. All his posts are bullshit anyway.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bonucci is definitely a dumb fuck: most definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed. He's hot headed and irrational at times; it's even reflected in his play.

- - - Updated - - -

He absolutely wasn’t right. Thuram is an imbecile. Suggesting Bonucci is morally on the same level as the Cagliari fans here is beyond retarded.

Everyone acknowledges he made a moronic statement, and regardless of intention it was reprehensible. But lol at Thuram saying it’s equivalent to the Cagliari fans making monkey chants at Kean. What a moron. Virtue signalling at its finest.

It’s the same thing as the #metoo dumbasses who can’t differentiate between harmless flirting and sexual harassment. Or place sexual harassment and sexual assault on the same level.
http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featu...-ends-for-french-cop-accused-of-koh-tao-rape/

This is why I hate #MeToo

This little British skank thought it was ok to pull the rape card :rolleyes: :andyandbarcelona:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)