Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Doesnt mean he cant be right about Bonucci
He absolutely wasn’t right. Thuram is an imbecile. Suggesting Bonucci is morally on the same level as the Cagliari fans here is beyond retarded.

Everyone acknowledges he made a moronic statement, and regardless of intention it was reprehensible. But lol at Thuram saying it’s equivalent to the Cagliari fans making monkey chants at Kean. What a moron. Virtue signalling at its finest.

It’s the same thing as the #metoo dumbasses who can’t differentiate between harmless flirting and sexual harassment. Or place sexual harassment and sexual assault on the same level.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Bonucci was a closet racist.
He’s definitely not. I could understand if he was young. But he isn’t. I used dismiss this as racism, when I was younger, because I know the die hard fans will say anything to a player they dislike. If a player, they really hate, recently lost a family member the hardcore fans have no shame in chanting about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Signing Bonucci was one of the worst things I witnessed as a Juve fan. And that was not enough so we had to buy him twice.
Bald statement considering we signed Marco Motta who you rated as a future top player.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It is expected for the hyenas to milk any misery in the world to its last drop, but to us as fans 3 days on and this thread is still raging, doesn't compute

Deplorables :D
We haven't had another game yet, nothing else to really talk about at the moment. I bet it'll stop shortly afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

She is reading TUZ, if u know what i mean :rofl:

Goddamn :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)