Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Social media, interviews, there simply are no strong stances in the public sphere
Our players asked the referee to stop the match because of the racist chants
Kean: obvious.
Allegri: imbecils... life time bans... action.
Matuidi: DURING the game was speaking against it. Posting against racism.
Pjanic: speaking against it now.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Our players asked the referee to stop the match because of the racist chants
Kean: obvious.
Allegri: imbecils... life time bans... action.
Matuidi: DURING the game was speaking against it. Posting against racism.
Pjanic: speaking against it now.
I didn't know they asked for the game to stop, fair play then.

But besides Matuidi and Pjanic, it's going under the radar at least it's my impression

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I didn't know they asked for the game to stop, fair play then.

But besides Matuidi and Pjanic, it's going under the radar at least it's my impression
Yes, it's why the match stopped for a moment. Matuidi lost it and the team went to the ref. Cagliari's captain was trying to get his fans to stop.

Just trying to bring information so as to not jump on top of everyone unfairly. That's just more mob mentality. The one being a real asshole about this is Giulini, the president of Cagliari. Pretty much everyone else is acting accordingly.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
WTF?!?
:claire:
Kean has a big problem. Just like Balo. Can't count how much he earns and is therefore prone to theft. Mino's taking care of it though... he no racist!
Is there a chance that Cagliari fans are big problems. Or as long as you get paid you should be racially abused as much as possible.

Apr 29, 2006
Is there a chance that Cagliari fans are big problems. Or as long as you get paid you should be racially abused as much as possible.
The moment you start earning more than you deserve you have a problem. It's not a racist thing. It's self-evaluation at its best. Probably a sign of a healthy mind.

Kean has a big problem lmao

I think you have a big problem
I don't think you are doing much thinking here. But, at the very least, you've been handling the whole racism thing with vigor and appetite for justicia. Slapped the devil recently?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
The moment you start earning more than you deserve you have a problem. It's not a racist thing. It's self-evaluation at its best. Probably a sign of a healthy mind.

I don't think you are doing much thinking here. But, at the very least, you've been handling the whole racism thing with vigor and appetite for justicia. Slapped the devil recently?
:lol2:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

You’re making less sense with every subsequent post, and you didn’t make a lot of sense to begin with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)