• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
And if folks don't believe then go look at @lgorTudor 's posts back in August

And LOL at the folks out here pretending that Tuz is a Utopian society comprised of only the most logical, sound minded, reasonable members

If you were looking for candyland then you should log off for your own benefit

Last edited by a moderator:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Inappropriate Content
Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci responded furiously to an internet troll who wished death upon his children.

The centre-back was given time off by the Bianconeri in the 2016-17 season as his son, Matteo, was seriously ill.

Fortunately Matteo Bonucci has recovered, but the Italian international was understandably furious when an Instagram user messaged him to say “both your kids should have died”.

“Maybe one day we’ll live in a better world,” Bonucci responded on his story.

“For now the world I want to keep my children away from is this one here, the one inhabited by these people.

“One of violence in gestures, words and thoughts.

“Now go on: cancel, change your account, call someone for help. It’s just a shame that no-one will be able to lift you from the disgust of being who you are.”

You happy now, @Badass Dybala ?
Damn such a drama queen. Awwww i hope NSA find the troller and put him in prison for life.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He is insanely bad right now. I don't see how we can even think of a 4-4-2 in the CL with this guy back there. Every cross can go in.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Just a bad defender. That's it.

He gifted another goal, but letting the cross go through before was plainly unacceptable. That and his stupid habit of sticking his heel out when we get counter attacked.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Poor defending wont get him out of starting 11 unless he starts commiting serious blunders. He is there to help with a build up and playing all the way from the back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 492)