Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
For Chiellini. He's been terrible. Both on the goal, and that chance in injury time there. Completely ignored his man while ball-watching. Also let Gervinho run right past him on their first chance.
He got raped by Gervinho.

The goal is 100% on Bonucci. There are 2 players to mark coming into the box, Inglese and Gervinho. Bonucci should take the #9 right beside him and Chiellini should take Gervinho. Instead, like always, Bonucci marks an area and decides to move 5 metres in front of Inglese. Chiellini is fucked between 2 players and drifts perfectly in between both which allows him to mark neither.

Impossible situation that I've seen for Bonucci's whole career with this shirt. The #9 is right beside him outside the box but he is fixated on the ball and doesn't track the movement. He doesn't realize Gervinho is forcing Chiellini to mark him and so Chiellini is not free to come over and cover the #9.

Watch it again, you can't just leave other team's box player...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He got raped by Gervinho.

The goal is 100% on Bonucci. There are 2 players to mark coming into the box, Inglese and Gervinho. Bonucci should take the #9 right beside him and Chiellini should take Gervinho. Instead, like always, Bonucci marks an area and decides to move 5 metres in front of Inglese. Chiellini is fucked between 2 players and drifts perfectly in between both which allows him to mark neither.

Impossible situation that I've seen for Bonucci's whole career with this shirt. The #9 is right beside him outside the box but he is fixated on the ball and doesn't track the movement. He doesn't realize Gervinho is forcing Chiellini to mark him and so Chiellini is not free to come over and cover the #9.

And even so, Chiellini does absolutely nothing. Chiellini absolutely should be on Gervinho there, instead he barely looked at him, and stood halfway between the two, making a half-hearted attempt to return to him when he saw the ball going past him.

Bonucci wasn't great there, but Chiellini needs to be more aware of Gervinho there.

He made appalling mistakes on the first great chance for Parma, and on the injury time chance. Inexcusable for the guy who is supposed to be our best defending CB.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
And even so, Chiellini does absolutely nothing. Chiellini absolutely should be on Gervinho there, instead he barely looked at him, and stood halfway between the two, making a half-hearted attempt to return to him when he saw the ball going past him.

Bonucci wasn't great there, but Chiellini needs to be more aware of Gervinho there.

He made appalling mistakes on the first great chance for Parma, and on the injury time chance. Inexcusable for the guy who is supposed to be our best defending CB.
oh everyone makes mistakes but lets blame just chiellini and wish he gets a injury

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He got $#@!d by Gervinho.

The goal is 100% on Bonucci. There are 2 players to mark coming into the box, Inglese and Gervinho. Bonucci should take the #9 right beside him and Chiellini should take Gervinho. Instead, like always, Bonucci marks an area and decides to move 5 metres in front of Inglese. Chiellini is $#@!ed between 2 players and drifts perfectly in between both which allows him to mark neither.

Was the same vs Chievo. Completely oblivious to the movements of the attacker he is meant to be marking and leaves Chiellini/Alex Sandro scrambling.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017

1 bad game and u go die hard
1 good game and u suck his d*ck

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not getting paid millions to defend.

1v2? Lol. Stick to marking his man and that isn't a goal, regardless of what Bonucci was doing.
i bet u would get nutmegged by me too lmao , stop being a a**hole by just pointing out and blaming 1 guy its the whole god damn defense smoking weed , everyone chiellini bonucci sandro cuadrado and even szezcsney ..... but you just blame 1 ..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
1 bad game and u go die hard
1 good game and u suck his d*ck

- - - Updated - - -

i bet u would get nutmegged by me too lmao , stop being a a**hole by just pointing out and blaming 1 guy its the whole god damn defense smoking weed , everyone chiellini bonucci sandro cuadrado and even szezcsney ..... but you just blame 1 ..
What? Stay off the drugs.

I blamed Szczesny, Chiellini, and Sandro. You can add Bonucci on the goal. And you can add in Cuadrado too on that last chance. But the constant two being poor on every chance have been Chiellini and Sandro this match.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

He is left 1 on 2 and it's completely inexplicable and not even something he can anticipate. How can he anticipate his CB partner just leaving the other team's #9...

Never can I imagine making excuses for a CB who just leaves the striker!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)