Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We deliver the best football, biggest stars, regular trophies in italy all in the safest, cleanest and only modern stadium in serie A. You can come see the GOAT too.

Of course it comes at premium
Our ticket prices are too high though imo, and all the above applies to Bayern as well (except for the GOAT that is) but their prices are lower, even more so if you take in consideration the italian and the german economy.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Our ticket prices are too high though imo, and all the above applies to Bayern as well (except for the GOAT that is) but their prices are lower, even more so if you take in consideration the italian and the german economy.
Our prices are fucking ridiculous. Not sure anymore if I will even travel to Turin this season... :cry:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Their absence would make Juve stadium look like a library even if it feels like it now without them chanting. Deffo a bad thing to not have a passionate atmosphere that we always been proud of. At least that's how I personally feel about it.

Those club made tifos are laughable and no ultras would be last nail in a coffin. But that's modern football, no surprise really. Another thing, Merducci is understandably getting what was expected.

And they aren't violent. Maybe cunts, but not violent.
Juve's Ultras are a bunch of entitled spoilt fucks. They think that being a fan means they can demand all sorts of stuff from the club. And this 'strike' is even more idiotic. You can only strike if it's a fucking job in the first place.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Juve's Ultras are a bunch of entitled spoilt fucks. They think that being a fan means they can demand all sorts of stuff from the club. And this 'strike' is even more idiotic. You can only strike if it's a fucking job in the first place.

I agree with everything in this post. They are total scumbags indeed (or at least many of them are), and part of me actually despises them.

However, they are needed for the tremendous atmosphere they bring. And this gives them some (albeit small) power, sadly.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Our prices are fucking ridiculous. Not sure anymore if I will even travel to Turin this season... :cry:
Prices go up and atmosphere goes down, but this trend has started already some years ago and might get accelerated now. It's sad.

Btw. welcome back after your ban.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
thing is that in case you used to buy your tickets via one of those ultra groups like vikings or drughi, you must be already used to pay 100+ euros for a regular serie a match. it's just the club that gets the money directly this season without the margin of the ultra groups, and i'm perfectly fine with that.

btw i just bought a visitor ticket to the udinese - juve match on listicket, and it cost me 64 euros. not the end of the world i guess. you may wanna skip turin and find a nice city/stadium like genoa, bologna, roma or firenze as a visitor instead. just keep an eye on listicket.

- - - Updated - - -

"invalid" are those the tickets for disabled people :rofl:
:sergio: i wondered what that meant :D

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

That's a protest for high ticket prices, especially for away matches. Can't see anything idiotic doing that. I guess you thought they're "on strike" against something else.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's a protest for high ticket prices, especially for away matches. Can't see anything idiotic doing that. I guess you thought they're "on strike" against something else.
No, this is pretty much what I thought.

But thank you for making assumptions based on nothing. That's what this world really needs right now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That's a protest for high ticket prices, especially for away matches.
nah, i guess they are just salty because the club wouldn't let them distribute tickets anymore.

they have every right to protest: THE CLUB THEY ARE CHEERING FOR HAS TAKEN AWAY THEIR PROFIT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)