Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he is a limited defender who knows how to pass a ball and send long balls.

This has nothing to do with writing him off cuz going to milan.. he was like that way before the BBC and is still like that today.

People just like to sugarcoat it because of fanboyism.

Thats all theres to it.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
my highlights from Bonucci yesterday. shouldn't be starting ahead of Benatia

1:50 Sassuolo get a free header in the area Bonucci is responsible for
2:50 Sassuolo goal is disallowed, but guess who's blocking the shot by getting smaller
3:48/5:14 Sassuolo hits the crossbar after Bonucci "marks" the player by pulling his shirt
8:30 Bonucci loses Babacar hopelessly

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
The ass tackled has always mystified me.

Does he do it because he is caught wrong footed and too slow to turn? Has it ever worked for him? Do coaches allow this or is it just something you have to accept if you want him around?
I don't understand it either, there are times where he is in a perfect position to make a normal tackle when an attacker is running at him and he just turns his back and tries that fucken retarded ass tackle. And if he missus it (99% of the time) hes fucking done because no way hes getting back, probably our slowest defender.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

2:50 Sassuolo goal is disallowed, but guess who's blocking the shot by getting smaller
3:48/5:14 Sassuolo hits the crossbar after Bonucci "marks" the player by pulling his shirt
Hopefully it is a matter of time before rediscovers his great form

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The ass tackled has always mystified me.

Does he do it because he is caught wrong footed and too slow to turn? Has it ever worked for him? Do coaches allow this or is it just something you have to accept if you want him around?
Why do you masturbate? There's your answer. He just likes doing it.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Looks like it was Bentancur who lost his man. And then Bonucci caught in between two attackers did his deer in headlights Bonucci thing.

Mostly Bentancur's fault in the goal.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

You can disect entire game like this and find fault for every player. He has never been spectacular defensively, but nonetheless decent defensive capabilities coupled with unique (for defender) passing skill is what keeps him at Juve. One of his tasks has always been to take the pressure off our midfield and help with build up, which he is rather good at and we have seen improvements already. Unless he starts scoring an own goals and commiting serious blunders, he will be integral part of starting 11.

- - - Updated - - -

PS
Saving messages is seriously annoying. I started writting something this morning, went away and forgot about it. Only to see it after making new reply :)

Last edited:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You can disect entire game like this and find fault for every player. He has never been spectacular defensively, but nonetheless decent defensive capabilities coupled with unique (for defender) passing skill is what keeps him at Juve. One of his tasks has always been to take the pressure off our midfield and help with build up, which he is rather good at and we have seen improvements already. Unless he starts scoring an own goals and commiting serious blunders, he will be integral part of starting 11.
He is committing serious blunders, 75% of the goals conceded this season are on his conscience and with deadlier finishers / worse circumstances there could've been more. Bonucci atm is the same unfocused, arrogant defender he was at Milan and no passing skills are going to make up for it. Although the amount of Bonucci blunders might've made it seem like I did, I didn't dissect the entire game, just a highlight video showing 5% of the entire game. If we looked at the entire game of Bonucci marking (and I'm sure someone at Juve did), there would've been thrice as many episodes.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like it was Bentancur who lost his man. And then Bonucci caught in between two attackers did his deer in headlights Bonucci thing.

Mostly Bentancur's fault in the goal.
nah, I disagree, Babacar was Bonucci's man all along and he shouldn't have left him like that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Good performance from him. I noticed somethinv interesting tonight. Valencia attempted to press us early on and quickly gave up due to him and cancelo being able to play through it with ease, valencia were forced to drop back and we were dominatinh the game until the red card.

We never would have had this performance last season with licht and benatia starting

#home #hungrierthanever #vitaltoCL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)