Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He used to be more than just another player to me but now he's just another player. As soon as he retires he will be forgotten.

I will tolerate him just because he's wearing our shirt now.
Couldn't put my finger on it until you put it like that. I feel exactly the same. The love is gone, and I'll get frustrated rather than disappointed if/when he makes an error. I'll celebrate his goals for the team, without any special excitement that it was him who scored.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Had some great passes over the top to Ronaldo today.

The ball from the back straight over the top was not a weapon for us last year. This will help us out tremendously even if he doesn't play the ball. The CBs can't press hard and get into Dybala's space as easy as last year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Had some great passes over the top to Ronaldo today.

The ball from the back straight over the top was not a weapon for us last year. This will help us out tremendously even if he doesn't play the ball. The CBs can't press hard and get into Dybala's space as easy as last year.
He did. It's going to be interesting to see how "non youth teams" handle us this year. Between Bonucci, Pjanic and Marchisio when he plays you know the team will be green-lighted to send in this over the top passes with the pace we have up top. How will these defenses decide to try and handle our firepower? Further more, if Mario is playing as the ST/Winger, laying the ball off is going to come in handy for said pacey players. I also wonder if we should look too much into whether or not Max played Cuads as a RB yesterday was for a reason. Is he thinking Cancelo further up or simply testing John Squarzie as RB again?

Man, we have so many eclectic player this must be pure fantasy wet dream material for Beppetinho.

Apr 19, 2007
He did. It's going to be interesting to see how "non youth teams" handle us this year. Between Bonucci, Pjanic and Marchisio when he plays you know the team will be green-lighted to send in this over the top passes with the pace we have up top. How will these defenses decide to try and handle our firepower? Further more, if Mario is playing as the ST/Winger, laying the ball off is going to come in handy for said pacey players. I also wonder if we should look too much into whether or not Max played Cuads as a RB yesterday was for a reason. Is he thinking Cancelo further up or simply testing John Squarzie as RB again?

Man, we have so many eclectic player this must be pure fantasy wet dream material for Beppetinho.
Yeah we do have a ton of options. Its going to be a fun season. Its been a great 7 years but Ill go ahead and be that spoiled fan. I was getting a little tired of the same old shit. Really looking forward to a new team with some new starters and introducing a new era into Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)